Your Slang Dictionary

Not really. I'll get around to it when not fighting AGK to compress a video. I don't even want to be up right now, been feeling ill today >_<.

Douche Pelican- A word I in fact made up and put a definition on urbandictionary.com. It was described as "A bloody Brit named Rob who molests his pet Chinchilla named Tyson" or something of that sort. My faggot fucking cunt ass bitch whore skank fuck titcutting penis dwelling ex-girlfriend from skankville altered the definition therefore, the word is now eternally ruined by her white trash, trailer trashish incompetance. She is a whore and I hope she burns in all seven dwellings of Hell.

She is a Douche Pelican AND an anal craving ass snake. Fucking whore ass balls. :drunk:

in some sort of weird way in my friendgroup when we want to comment someone, we just have too look at eachother to know what we mean :p kinda weird

and i say "morguh"(refers too goede morgen) (morning) all day when i meet some1 doesnt matter if its in the middel of the night or something

and when i say some incorrect i blame it on living in limburg thats a province where they speak with strong dialect in the Netherlands

These aren't "mine", as they are used by many Italians. I just use them too much. Use when you're really pissed off.

"Porco Dio" - When you get pissed it's like saying "goddammit", but much, much worse. It's calling God a pig.

"Dio Cane" - Same thing, only calling God a dog.

"Puttana Madonna" - Calling the virgin Mary a whore...used when you're pissed off or frustrated.

"Dio Schifoso" - disgusting God

"Dickhole" - You can either combine dick and asshole and make this word or it can be an actual dick hole. Used when you really, REALLY don't like someone.

I might use some slang or curse in Hebrew or Russian from time to time.
I also tend to yell out Amna'alabuk when I get pissed (I'm not sure if that's pronouncing it right). My dad always used to scream it out while honking the horn, if people in front of him weren't driving fast enough.

I might use some slang or curse in Hebrew or Russian from time to time.
I also tend to yell out Amna'alabuk when I get pissed (I'm not sure if that's pronouncing it right). My dad always used to scream it out while honking the horn, if people in front of him weren't driving fast enough.

^ it's: "Ina'al-Abuk"

I always say Godverdomme... instead of Godamn. Sounds so much better!
One time I was at work and dropped a whole box with chew sticks... as they
fell and rolled all over the floor I said: "Godver...domme!"
all of a sudden a lady from the aisle near me looks around and says: "AAAAH! Nederlands!"

haha! :lol:

I have wierd curses though...

Pixel Head - a dumb person who claims to know something about a subject he knows nothing of

Don Tardo - basically a retard: but a lot more retarded than the avarage retard person, therefore: Don Tardo

i always make up some random german word/phrase; usually only my german friends get it :(

^ it's: "Ina'al-Abuk"
Yeah, I figure it's something like that. I haven't been able to speak any Arabic since I was like 5. And even then, it was on a very rudimentary level (obviously).

My Hebrew speaking skills have also gotten pretty bad in the past 3 years or so

"Whoop the tricycle with it."
This is not a saying that I use myself, but my dad's side of the family (they are a silly sarcastic bunch) say it all the time when something doesn't work. If they buy something and feel ripped off, well, "whoop the tricycle with it." Same goes for if something breaks, etc etc.

"Baby Dutchette"
Invented by my dad. Used to describe people with that syndrome in which they bruise if touched ever so lightly. So if anyone in our family happens to hurt themselves then they are called a Baby Dutchette.

"Hubble"
Invented by a friend of Jerry/Reign in Acai. Used to describe a person who screws up or disappoints, as well as any unfortunate or ridiculous situation. I used this one just last night! :p