Keep Rocking

I got your demo of a friend a few nights ago and may i say it fucking rocks!:headbang:
I have no idea of your Irish fan base but let me say you have at least one follower over here. Oh and my friend aswell. So thats two at least.
Keep Rocking.
and good luck!:D

(You should know my friend, hes on myspace under the alias "umbrella", if you have any other material we would love to hear it! Just send it to him or something.)
Thanks.

Edit: I've realised it was extremely arrrogent to say that we're your only irish fansa nd im sorry. just to clear things up my friends name is sean. (username is umbrella).
And for the sake of being pleasant my name is Andrew.

Azerath said:
I got your demo of a friend a few nights ago and may i say it fucking rocks!:headbang:
I have no idea of your Irish fan base but let me say you have at least one follower over here. Oh and my friend aswell. So thats two at least.
Keep Rocking.
and good luck!:D

(You should know my friend, hes on myspace under the alias "umbrella", if you have any other material we would love to hear it! Just send it to him or something.)
Thanks.

Edit: I've realised it was extremely arrrogent to say that we're your only irish fansa nd im sorry. just to clear things up my friends name is sean. (username is umbrella).
And for the sake of being pleasant my name is Andrew.

Haha, dont worry about that at all, in fact you are probably correct!! Anyways, were glad you enjoyed the demo, and hopefully we can get some newer, better stuff for you to hear soon. Thanks, and keep rockin!!