Why I Can't Keep Freinds

Nov 15, 2003
Cotter, Ar
www.freewebs.com
This yet another link to my clubs site. I have a habit of harassing those that I tend to hang out with. Its all fun and games, and nothing serious is meant. Some don't find it as amusing as I, but most that have survived my presence tend to. Witness for yourselves the tireless bashing I have laid upon one of our upstanding members..........its a bit of a read, but worth it in my opinion. Oh yeah, so you know where I come into play, my other internet alias in GreenMitsuE1. Molesting the Dino

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

p.s.
The reference to females not being able to keep secrets was made in fun, no harm meant. I have to say this as I am a male, and I am in the minority here.......

funny shit. altho i dont recall any dinos in scottsdale...i used to live nearby...but then again it was bout 7 yrs ago. you forgot one thing in your analysis....just how HOT was it that night hahaha. if there's anything i do NOT miss about living in AZ its the 120 deg heat....i do miss the scantily clad women on campus tho :p damn ASU chicks are hawwwt.
sorry for being so off topic lol but az brings back some good memories :p hehe

Yes, its hot here. It was 115 yesterday, with high humidity. It sucked big time. I don't have the pleasure to work in a climate controlled atmosphere. The shop is usually 5 to 10 degrees cooler than it is outside, so there is not much refuge. And as far as the scantily clad women go, it can be a good thing and a bad thing. You have already stated the good side, so I only have the bad to mention. I work in the RV industry, consiquently most of my customers are in the 40+ range. Granted, most women in that age group have the common sense and decency not to expose an excesive of their bodies like the younger ones do. Note that I said MOST. I have personally witnessed a woman well over the age of 65 come into my shop wearing a tube top, hot pants, and heels. I nearly poked my eyes out with a soldering iron afterwards.