Many hails from california!!!

Eisbär said:
Well, I understand you, The Last, and I know the whole issues and facts around them. Its not that I cant follow you, but for me its a more philosophical thing than for you (and so somehow generalized).

For me questions are for what we really live - for what others live, what live is, what reality is, what human means (is there "human"?). In the end its always a kind of trying to achieve personal dreams. Who am I, what makes me human and the way how I am, who are the others, for what do they stand for? What do they want? Are these aims the same for every individual? Can I generalize here?
Who am I to prevent others to be happy or lead a for them enjoyable or bearable life where it ever may be? Should we generalize laws for every kind of race? Why should we? To lead a better life? Why should we lead a better life? Because we are 'natural' parts of it and born into it? Because some are criminal fucks as you state and so possibly threat us? What does the belonging to a human race count? And so on (that are just some examples of the questions roaming in my head).

For me its more a thing of questioning - the whole why stuff. You can do what you want, but as long you have to deal with other persons (no matter of which origin) you will interfer in other peoples lives as well. But what if the others dont like to be influenced and somehow limited by your decisions, deeds and attitude? Who are you to pull others into the whole shit who dont like to be pulled in? If you think that its neccessary to feel racial pride and all that around - do so if it keeps you happy, but dont interfer in others. It will kill you and youre not always the winner of that fight. In the end youre not able to keep a safe distance of others, thats normal because we live in a community and everytime other people are around, but I personally dont see any reasons why I should decide for them.
Yeah, I know, survival of the fittest, right. It ever has been and ever will be, the eternal rule of existance and thats the only rule I obey deeply from inside my heart, but that doesnt mean I have to pull others into the whole issue who arent in already.
You know what? I have an idea. Perhaps youll like it. Fight and keep for yourself and ONLY for yourself. Youll have enough action and youll meet your opponent face to face (I think you enjoy some good personal fights). That will satisfy you, Im pretty sure, cuz it satisfies me as well (we are closer to each other then you might think). Once I really was politically interested and stuff, but I recognized that there are more essential questions and things out there which have to be thought about. The things you mention are just the top of the iceberg.

Again, this is more about thinking, and in the end, about fighting (this isnt a threat;) ).

this post reminds me of the movie American History X and the only argument against against white pride in the movie : "did what you do make you happier?".....
lol personnally, i'd like to be happy in my own country, but as long as some people who dont even belong here fuck around, rape my blood sisters, beat up my fellow compatriots, make their laws in my country which isnt theirs, make my people be worried about walking home at 4 in the morning after a party...etc... i can't be happy. why? cause i think of how peaceful and nice it would be if they weren't here

Celtik Militia said:
this post reminds me of the movie American History X and the only argument against against white pride in the movie : "did what you do make you happier?".....
lol personnally, i'd like to be happy in my own country, but as long as some people who dont even belong here fuck around, rape my blood sisters, beat up my fellow compatriots, make their laws in my country which isnt theirs, make my people be worried about walking home at 4 in the morning after a party...etc... i can't be happy. why? cause i think of how peaceful and nice it would be if they weren't here

You havent got the real point of my message ;)
My post primarly wasnt about happiness, thats just kind of a result but my whole post was about why you feel responsible for others lives, especially fellow "countrymen", why you want to change things big style etc. Its all about questioning your own inner motivations and finding your personal reason for it and why you think you have the right to do so (or why you think you can take that right, no matter the costs), how others might react and why they react in these ways.
That arent "right/wrong/yes/no/good/bad/morality/equality/labla" questions! YOU have to find your personal explanation (and the more detailed your own self examination is the more you know whats really going on with you)! I have my own ideas, why Im the way I am.
Its all about reflecting your own past, lifestyle, moral (and I dont mean THE moral, I mean YOUR personal moral), existance, aims, etc.!

Yes i agree, the only things you learn are the people you agree with and the people you disagree with, as well as alot of people don't exactly know the full extent of what they are talking about. If you take offence to that you are one of the people i am talking about, cuz you are reacting to what i say instead of listening and TRYING to understand what i'm saying. There's my two cents.....

Eisbär said:
You havent got the real point of my message ;)
My post primarly wasnt about happiness, thats just kind of a result but my whole post was about why you feel responsible for others lives, especially fellow "countrymen", why you want to change things big style etc. Its all about questioning your own inner motivations and finding your personal reason for it and why you think you have the right to do so (or why you think you can take that right, no matter the costs), how others might react and why they react in these ways.
That arent "right/wrong/yes/no/good/bad/morality/equality/labla" questions! YOU have to find your personal explanation (and the more detailed your own self examination is the more you know whats really going on with you)! I have my own ideas, why Im the way I am.
Its all about reflecting your own past, lifestyle, moral (and I dont mean THE moral, I mean YOUR personal moral), existance, aims, etc.!
shut the fuck up you germasn fuck and cheers i just had 10 alabama slkammers slammers

OK, well, I am not a "germasn fuck" (nice one Patric...I thought you made a promise to us all that you were never posting here again a while back. LOL), but I do blòt frequently, my heritage is most certainly Swedish, and I have lots of friends who come from different cultures. I'd just like to remind you of two things:
1. It was not only other people who forced the original asatruar into converting (although I am SO NOT denying that happened - check my previous posts if you have any doubt as to my feelings about how exactly the Norse became christians...), but we seemed to be doing just fine producing slimeballs who turned on our own people completely without any help from Turks, Iranians and whoever else is bothering you so today.
2. Show me the place in the Havamal, Eddas, Heimskringla, Sigrdrifa or other text upon which we base most of our knowledge of the old Norse religion, where it says anything about "only people with Norse ancestry will be included in worship", and compare it to how many times it mentions how many people of other cultures parttook in blot, sumbel and so on. If you cannot find any that say you can only be asatru if you are Norse (and no, Norse is NOT the same as Scandinavian. Scandinavia does not include Iceland, for example) it's because there aren't any, and if you cannot find any of the latter examples, it's because you have not read the texts. If you have not read the texts, you should not be calling yourself asatru. Or even asatro.
I really don't give a shit if people are green, blue, yellow or come with purple speckles, but I do care when people are not educated about something they claim to be, no matter what it is. By saying "I am from group A. We feel that this is how it is:" and then proceeding to repeat a falsehood because they have not bothered finding basic information, you are misrepresenting the group as a whole. The phrase "Some of us feel that this is how it is: ......, and we can do and say those things because of our ancestors" really is a better way to go about it.
My final thought on this matter, and I am not dismissing what some of you are saying, I totally understand your point, but here's mine:By dismissing all and sundry based on DNA Odin will never rule the world again because our genepool is so fucking diluted with other blood anyhow that we'd be left with, like, five dudes. That makes it very difficult for him to outnumber the other dudes at Ragnarök. Sucks shit, in my opinion, 'cause I was really looking forwards to handing out an asskicking in the name of a good bloodfude that the good christians started and I really wanted to finish and settle, once and for all.

I am just saying that for a slav to be odinist is as stupid as a german being christian and so on. People have their own religion and culture - why not embrace it? And if you look at the stories from the north germanic tribes then you will find a total different acting by the characters and a different way of approaching matters, and a different moral lesson and values than for example in the bible. This to me indicates a difference in mentality in each race, and this is what makes the races unique. So why try to mix every race and make a homogeneous christian (anti)culture? I can be aroun people from different origins as well, but I'm not trying to be like them and theyre not trying to be like me. We accept our differences (mostly) and so we can interact. Ofcourse there will be even aryan people born with mental defects, but I'm not trying to say that we shouldn't try to eliminate this - we should.

come on honestly, a Turkish metal head screaming "hail Odin" is really gay lol. i mean thats just an immature metal head reaction to try to be antichristian, and to seem cool cause odin is cool and the vikings are cool cats too :p
hence, one will only have some credibility as an asatruar if its embracing his ancestors and being proud of his long lost viking pagan culture, so a turk asatruar is just a wanabee, and thats really pathetic.
i'll repeat an example i had already given before: WIGGERS! :p lol all of you agree that its pathetic and you all wanna tell them "hey big boy, your not black." its exactly the same situation, they wanna be cool, and to some its cool to be black however weird that may be. with this example in mind, you should all understand why it is normal to say to turkish asatruars : "hey big boy, your not germanic" :loco: