Read this mikael!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Byron

My Uncle Is A Retard
Sep 9, 2005
Ireland
This goes out to the guys in opeth. I am an irish fan of opeth. And i cant express how much i love the band but i gotta say i was extremely dissapointed when i found out that you guys weren't playing over here. I mean you guys would sell out the show no problem if you played over here. You guys have a pretty big fan base over here and an extremely loyal one at that. You're playing a few gigs in england so whats an hour long plane trip accross the irish sea to Cork or Dublin for that matter?? At the very least guys, please consider it. You wouldn't regret it one bit and we'd show you one hell of a good time. Keep up the good work guys. Love the new album :headbang: :headbang:

Well, I could say the same about Poland :D DO come back here as soon as possible and sorry for that whole Korn messup... THEY should be supporting you guys and end up with a 30 minutes set :/ ...

I think you'd have more luck appealing to Opeth's management, or your local promoters in regards to gigs. I don't think the guys get much of a say in what gigs they do... that's usually "the guys with the briefcases'" business, as Martin Lopez would say.

Lord Byron said:
This goes out to the guys in opeth. I am an irish fan of opeth. And i cant express how much i love the band but i gotta say i was extremely dissapointed when i found out that you guys weren't playing over here. I mean you guys would sell out the show no problem if you played over here. You guys have a pretty big fan base over here and an extremely loyal one at that. You're playing a few gigs in england so whats an hour long plane trip accross the irish sea to Cork or Dublin for that matter?? At the very least guys, please consider it. You wouldn't regret it one bit and we'd show you one hell of a good time. Keep up the good work guys. Love the new album :headbang: :headbang:

Quite your whinging Irishman. I wish us Aussies only had to fly 1 hour to see them in a different country. It took me over an hour by train to see them in the city (Sydney), so yeh, fuck up ;)

I'm waiting for someone to pretend to be Mikael, just like every other thread entitled "OMFG MIKAEL COME TO MY WAFFLEZ BBQ!!!" or similar.

It'd kick a massive load of ass if they did play Ireland. I'm currently stuck trying to save like mad to make it to London for November. It'd be so much cheaper just to hop on a bus or train to Dublin for a night.

Ben_Bids_You_Farewell said:
Quite your whinging Irishman. I wish us Aussies only had to fly 1 hour to see them in a different country. It took me over an hour by train to see them in the city (Sydney), so yeh, fuck up ;)[/QUOTe
Now who's whinging???!!!! Look all i was saying is that its shit they're not playing here this time round. Last time they played here i had to do exams and that was three or four years ago. And as any irish metal fan will agree, when a band says they're embarking on a european tour guess what country isn't a part of europe.........us!!!! I was just making a point. Oh and it may be only an hour flight to england but it aint cheap. My two friends are gone to see them in malmo in sweden tomorrow night but i cant afford it. God dam shitty job... Anyway thats me done... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Teddy bears? Hardcore?? Peh-lease !! :D

Now hamsters... THAT'S fucking hardcore!!! :headbang: There's a death metal band called Metal Hamsters... And I never heard of Metal Teddy Bears... :yuk:

Lord Byron said:
when a band says they're embarking on a european tour guess what country isn't a part of europe.........

Hmm... Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City?

Sorry, I just HAD to.

Yeah i know. Oh well at least we've all got our cd players etc....unless the evil cd player people come and steal them all......

Lord Byron said:

ah sure they've been here a couple of times, and if you really wanna see them just make the trip to england........:erk:

I'd love to make the trip to england but i dont think i can afford it. I have rent to pay, new guitar to pay for, going to start studying classical guitar aswell and my hours in work have been cut back....... so shite is what i say. Ah well i'll see what happens. You never know.....