Dear Mikael and Opeth

Hehe, yeah sweden is a pretty great country. And the Opeth concert here was very cool. Too bad it was a really small place, but Mike's mom stood on the balcony and waved to
Mike. That was fun :)

Plus, you've got a language that makes you sound like a bunch of wood-elves. That's got to count for something (in a good way, I wish I had the time to fuckin' learn it).

yes they still are ... oh well, I remember when I was 14, I don't blame you for acting like this :p ... in a couple of years you'll learn that there was only 1 god: JIM MORRISON :p
no no, but really dude, lighten up ... it's cute to have such huge respect, which I totally share with you as I'm certainly as big a fan as you seem to be, and for a longer time already (which isn't really important), but just think that if you would meet Opeth, and you would be like this mental 14 year old kid that acts like a fangirl of some boyband, how do you think they will react? laugh at you, that's right :p like everyone else standing around you ...
so take it easy

but hey, I still understand what you're saying :headbang: :kickass:
welcome to the metal-realm, it'll be a fascinating trip!!

Oh dood... If I'd seen them in the street I wouldn't start annoying their ass like a 14 year old fangirl. I simply think their music is wonderful, and I really appriciate them. And.. I know Opeth for a year and a half. I know them well for about 8 months (Meaning I know more then 2 songs and know more about the band itself)

If I would have seen them up the street I probably:
1. Freeze XD
2. Go and talk with them.

That guitar cost alot yeah! Watch a pic: MySpace.com - View Image
Well, actually I haven't been playing for that long... Only 4 years but my deep
interest have made me learn quickly :)

I've a couple of songs, but the only one I'm really satisfied with you can find here:
www.myspace.com/dryfeet

Stay tuned for more songs :)

Hehe, yeah sweden is a pretty great country. And the Opeth concert here was very cool.
Too bad it was a really small place, but Mike's mom stood on the balcony and waved to
Mike. That was fun :)

Yeah, great effort, but listen carefully to your song, it seems
your singing is in disharmony...

Well, I'm deffinatly not a great singer.

You sound like a musicly tallented guy :headbang:
I'll go to your site and see what u got :D

BTW I write smilies back because in israeli MSN messenger if you write them normaly so it comes out backwards. just a habbit

LOL, Band Members Johan Wrangö - Guitar, bass and vocals

Sounds nice, is this your matirial?

For the record........

We're not all like this dude...

And for the record, I didn't vote for Bush, and neither did most of the country, and we're deeply sorry to everyone in the rest of the world. Would Biggsy like to clear up any stereotypes about Aussies?

I totally share your feelings Nad! Though I would just act like a 16 year old fangirl if I met though... Hehe if I ever meet them I'll try to behave normal :p

And nice song.. I've been playing the guitar and I can only play chords and the intro to Nothing else Matters ;) But hopefully I'll get better as I practise a lot *shining halo*

On a side note, all Danes like pork, beer, women, pork, 101% taxes, more beer and ofc pork.

I totally share your feelings Nad! Though I would just act like a 16 year old fangirl if I met though... Hehe if I ever meet them I'll try to behave normal :p

And nice song.. I've been playing the guitar and I can only play chords and the intro to Nothing else Matters ;) But hopefully I'll get better as I practise a lot *shining halo*

On a side note, all Danes like pork, beer, women, pork, 101% taxes, more beer and ofc pork.

thx dood :p hope you enjoy your guitar:loco:

stereotypes hmm ... perhaps most of you have no fucking idea what stereotypes exist about belgians, but here it goes anyway:
no most belgians are not pedophiles (for those who don't know this one, yeah we often hear this from other countries ... there was this big thing 10 years ago).

but yeah most belgians are really boring and stupid, and belgium is just this grey dot on the european map ... I'm looking forward to move elsewhere (finland: here I come :D)
and there is also a lot of racism coming to the surface in this society, but this is true for all of Europe ... (albeit in another way as racism in Amerika)

edit: oh yeah on topic: Opeth rocks!

stereotypes hmm ... perhaps most of you have no fucking idea what stereotypes exist about belgians, but here it goes anyway:
no most belgians are not pedophiles (for those who don't know this one, yeah we often hear this from other countries ... there was this big thing 10 years ago).

but yeah most belgians are really boring and stupid, and belgium is just this grey dot on the european map ... I'm looking forward to move elsewhere (finland: here I come :D)
and there is also a lot of racism coming to the surface in this society, but this is true for all of Europe ... (albeit in another way as racism in Amerika)

edit: oh yeah on topic: Opeth rocks!

i know ilove jupiler! :kickass: