Greetings fellow Opeth fans

Godhead59

Dim Sam
Jun 6, 2006
Harlequin Forest
My name is Jordan, and I'm from Israel. I've been listening to Opeth for about a year, and during this year I have come to love their music deeply. In fact, in the short time I've been listening to Opeth, it has become one of my favorite bands.
I went to see them on April 1st when they performed here in Israel, and was completely blown away. They put on an awesome show. Mikael was very funny, he sang and played perferctly and so did the rest of the band. Per Wiberg surprised us with his violent headbanging, Peter looked as casual as one can be, and Mendez had some awesome stage presence. The replacement drummer was also very good.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself but I didn't want to make a completely poinless topic, so I'll show you a portrait of Mikael I drew today. Hope you like it. It's based on a picture taken at their concert here, so it has a little extra meaning.

Sincrerely yours, Jordan from Israel.

mikael6da.jpg

Here's the original picture
dsc01913el.jpg

the_drip said:
nice job. but I gotta admit...the mic looks more like a penis and mike is about to bite the tip off..ouch.
Original Pic:
dsc01913el.jpg
Haha, yeah I thought it might look like that, it's just that I didn't have the patience or the accuracy required to draw the mic so I was afraid I'll fuck it all up and it'd be too noticeable, making me hate the drawing. It's also not the important part of the drawing, so I decided to skip it.

Powers said:
Jordan, you're one talented portrait drawing mother fucker, welcome to the forum.
Thanks buddy. You feedback really means a lot to me.

~random~ said:
Maybe he's making a statement?
Yeah, "drawing microphones is a bitch"