Sexy Denise Richards loves Opeth Fans!

I'd be careful standing that close to her.She used to be with Charlie Sheen-who knows what kinds of diseases she carries!

thats so cool man.....ahaaha...awesome....i ran into the one and only Mr. Billy Gibbons.....it was so freakin awesome......hes so down to earth...jsut walkin with a bunch of other friends along tehh street.....and no one was even bothering him....right smack on Sout congress here in Austin TX....and 2 days later hes playin on american idol....ahahaha......its always nice to meet with cool celebrities....hahaha.......PEAC EOUT

lol. theres alot of men on the forum who arent having their urges satisfied.

lol. theres alot of men on the forum who arent having their urges satisfied.

You better damn believe it. No normal girl will let you fuck her brutally, so then you've got to hire a prostitute. Once word gets out who you are and what you do (think American Psycho) you're pretty much resorted to GTA and only then you can only kill them afterwards to get your money back. Life just isn't fair.

Oh, by the way, for those of you who think I'm serious, I really am not some pseudo-rapist. I only say this because, as I'm sure we're all aware, the internet isn't the best place to portray brutal sexual fantasies in a jokey manner.

You better damn believe it. No normal girl will let you fuck her brutally, so then you've got to hire a prostitute. Once word gets out who you are and what you do (think American Psycho) you're pretty much resorted to GTA and only then you can only kill them afterwards to get your money back. Life just isn't fair.

Oh, by the way, for those of you who think I'm serious, I really am not some pseudo-rapist. I only say this because, as I'm sure we're all aware, the internet isn't the best place to portray brutal sexual fantasies in a jokey manner.

Have you raped alot of people?