Dear Mikael and Opeth

nadavnaz

Rabi Rape 3!
Nov 30, 2006
Israel, Haifa
I'm not sure if you're even going to read this.
My name is Nadav Nazarathy, I'm a great fan of your music, and your songwriting.
I greatly appreiciate the variety of your music.

The soft and mellow songs such as "Hope Leaves" (my faviourate of damnation) Or "Patterns in the Ivy II" just make me want to cry.

The amazing heavy songs such as demon of the fall,

"just one second, and I was left with nothing
her fragrance still pulsating through damp air
that day came to an end, and she had lost in me
her credence"

When I hear this I want to cry over and over again.

I live in Israel (which isn't so bad as you've seen when you've been here).
Unfourtanatly, I don't see any shows that you guys are planning to do here at the time.
I know it's pretty hopeless, but please, please oh please come again to israel.

Me and many many huge israeli fans would cry of happiness if you guys would be here once more.

So, please come soon.

Sincerly yours, Nadav Nazarathy, Israel

By the way, when will the next album come out?
I'm craving for new material. Love your art, and i want more.

Reactions: Tubbs
Lol, that was entertaining. I actually wrote my 20th post or so just to say this after a year of inactivity. How emo. But yes, some tend to get emotional over Opeth, theres nothing you can do.

Hey nadavnaz, I don't care if your post is fanboyish...I enjoyed reading your enthusiasm for Opeth...hope you get your wish...

Yeah me too.. I actually went to London to see them last year. They were awesome, and even better than you can imagine. So yeah, I hope they go to your country. I have no chance of seeing them here in my country. The total number of fans is probably less than 50... heh.

that was rather fickun pusst emo shit..!!!....but ure feellings are true young grass hopper....may the spirit of the buffalo grant you ure wish...!!!..God speed...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Hey nadavnaz, I don't care if your post is fanboyish...I enjoyed reading your enthusiasm for Opeth...hope you get your wish...

It's not that I don't like other bands.

I just truly appreiciate mikael akerfeldt's musical and poetic writing, and seriously I wan't to see opeth live so much....

Call me fanboish, it's okay :Smug: