Kemper Rig Manager 1.0 Public Beta Out now!!

I guess its not for sure wether therell b an editor? Id love to have one but man that rig manager i cant live without! Well i wont WHEN i try it. Seems to be quite a few bugs and some users reported a problem with the tone of their profiles after the new beta update (required for RM support)
They posted clips but i didnt hear them yet. Anybody experience any problem like that?

Yeah, pretty much a librarian at the mo.
Sortable, searchable, mount backups, import, export, preview, but no tweakage.

It gets better though: I thought I read that the first time through it takes a while to d/l the rigs; subsequent times it would not ..assuming it would be just updates/new stuff.
Wrong.

I was planning to create a folder in the Local dir and copy the RE into it for safe keeping - for offline searching/previewing.
Created the folder, went back to the RE folder - which showed 3800+ entries - said it lost connection and the 3800+ went to 0 RE rigs ..and therefore, back to square 1.

Ahhh the joys of beta!

Oh, and another thing - I'm getting serious noise/artifacts on every rig after a few secs when the RE is plugged in USB to my laptop.

For output, I have the Kemper hooked up spdif to the RME UCX, and monitor out to a CLR.
Thought it was a spdif issue, but the same thing happens going only to the CLR.
Unplug the Kemp USB from the laptop and the noise goes away.

Must be something on my end since I've not heard anyone having these probs.
I'm not going to load the Rig Mgr on my DAW since it's off the grid ...until the bugs get worked out and I have everything saved local.

Working great over here. I don't like the Local library. Unless I'm doing it wrong you can't audition local rigs, you have to import them first. I assumed you'd be able to point it to a local folder and it would load them from there.

A quick way to get all you locally saved rigs into the Rig Manager

- Open Explorer
- Do a search for *.kipr
- CTRL + A to select all the found rigs
- Drag them to the Rig manager and drop them on the Local Library List

I have Win 7 32bit and I dowloaded the proper installer. Seems that the 32bit archive on the kemper site may be corrupted.

Does anyone else had any luck with the 32bit version?

it's more likely it got corrupted during dl.

delete and dl again.

good luck ;)