Kerrang!

Xeroth

Bringer of Light
Jun 6, 2006
UK
www.vampirefreaks.com
Anyone agree with me that Kerrang! has gone really soft and really emo? And the fact that they played Will Young too! I no longer listen to Kerrang!, buy their magazine or watch their music video channel, they've turned their back on their Metal past.

Xeroth said:
Anyone agree with me that Kerrang! has gone really soft and really emo? And the fact that they played Will Young too! I no longer listen to Kerrang!, buy their magazine or watch their music video channel, they've turned their back on their Metal past.
YES BUDDY THEY HAVE CHANGED IT IS NOT THE MAG IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO AND PLAYING WILL YOUNG WELL THIS IS THE END

I have no idea about the Will Young thing, but that magazine hasn't been a metal magazine since about 1990. Metal Hammer is just as bad - they even gave St. Anger a great review for fuck sake.

Just buy Terrorizer.

Kerrang is emo shit, it totally sucks. Was good back in the 80's where no Panic, and fall out boy bollocks was around. Hate that shit so much. Metal Hammer is better cos at least they talk about Metallica, Dragonforce etc

Aslong as these shitty mags put christina scabbia on the cover with some pics I have something to look at in borders.