Keyboard for sins and shadows

MC Pee pants

Wookie Member
Oct 24, 2004
Olympia, WA
I was wondering if anyone here had the sheet music for all of the keyboard parts, not just the solos. And if not if someone could write it out. It would really help me out, thanks.

Yeah, I already downloaded the trial version, and used up the trial version time. If I remember correctly it was like a one month trial, and you couldn't print anything with the trial either, so i'd have to transfer everything by hand over to finale. And I'm not to keen on transfering another full keyboard part if I can just get it and print it out.

Printing stuff in gpro is a bad idea for keys. If you wait till gpro 5 comes out on the 5th of november then it will have a standard notation feature so u can print stuff properly. Also, the solos in the gpro version of Of Sins and Shadows are slightly wrong so I just improvise around the scales (while keeping the same feel) and it sounds almost correct as well. The 1st kb solo is in D harmonic minor and the 2nd is in B flat minor so just work with that and use the gpro to get some sort of understanding of it.

Luis, I saw that re bumped the Inferno scores, and at the time i thought it was just a coincidence. Now I'm wondering if you thought that was Of sins and shadows. If it's just taking you longer that's fine I don't need it tomorrow, but the more time to practice it the better.

No problem, just wondering if you got confused about which song. I didn't want to rush you though, the last thing I want if for the score to have a lot of typos because I couldn't wait.