keyboardplayer's thread

keyboard was my first instrument... but i played for like 3 months, it was too gay for me...

but i'm backing now.. keyboard can make some nice melodies

Fetzer said:
Yah this is the only thing it can do :rolleyes:

i didnt say that frenchman, wen i startet to play, it was more like a eletronic piano :p

Hum yeah... Actually I have some things recorded like a poor "home-made War Of Razor" and a low-quality Symphonic sound, I'll try to post some in the next day.

(Maybe some day I will film myself will covering a Bodom song :rolleyes: Maybe... )

Yeah ? I don't remember... sorry... What was it ?

EDIT: Ho I remember it was this kind of solo I've recorded in MIDI.

I think I'll make a song of this one and record it in the next week.

Ha why did I always leave my keyboard at the practice room :erk:

Yah learning some Keyboard can be damn boring... But you find your cup of tea it becomes really nice.

In my opinion, stuff like Bodom are boring to learn but funny to play in a band. I don't like fast and "shitload" of useless note. (Like, in my opinion, the so "OMG" Kissing the Shadow solo... it's sad.) What I like is the do harmonization and symphonisation, it's exaclty what I love with my keybaord :)

same thing here with the guitar.... i don't see the fun of doing a guitar solo in the speed of light, i never liked malmsteen and those kinds... i'm like more the melody of the song

enjoi17 said:
true, only people who don't like fast playing are those who can't

i can play almost all SW... but still, its just not my bussines

But yeah I can actually play really fast. (As an exemple I can play all Bodom song and I've learn to fastest song of Warmen) but for me it's not very impressing, and it's not a thing I'm especially proud of. It makes me more roud of myself to compose a great song than to play a fast song...

Mine :D

roland_junod.jpg