keyboardplayer's thread

No speaker are common, 4 oct... it's a 49keys... if you're not a Keyboardist it's ok, but if you plan doing gig and live you'll be restricted, but enought if it's just for reccording. Yah the switches can be usefull if you don't have alot of stuff for reccording.

I wanna try keyboard. :)

Anyway recommendations for somebody who NEVER played piano/keyboard and CANT read music?(Something bad, but not THAT bad, if u see what I mean :loco: )

I really don't understand the people who don't like to play fast....how can anyone find it boring?

Neway I play a Korg X5 (mainly cause I like janne and it sounded like a nice keyboard) but i love this keyboard it sounds sexy and is small and easy to use.

and as for my playing...meh i can do mostly everything besides the solos...im not even near that good.

i got bored of playing guitar so i switched to keys and havent looked back since, well atleast i haven't got bored of it YET but i dont think that will be happening soon.

i just bought an electric piano for $811 :) it was on display, so i got a deal for it. anyway, it has MIDI output, so that's really cool for it being an electric piano and not a keyboard. i can play bed of razors and i'm learning some other classical stuff by bach, beethoven, etc.

hey fetzer, are those weighted keys on your roland?

i just bought an electric piano for $811 :) it was on display, so i got a deal for it. anyway, it has MIDI output, so that's really cool for it being an electric piano and not a keyboard. i can play bed of razors and i'm learning some other classical stuff by bach, beethoven, etc.

Lucky fuck, I've wanted a decent keyboard/piano since I was like 7 or whatever but noone would ever afford to buy one. :erk:

Tout sauf Walmart :erk:

Ta une marque/model à me conseiller?

Je pourrais te conseiller des trucs, mais en bas de 500/700$ je connais pas grand chose, le mieux que je peux te dire c'est d'aller dans un Archambault Music, ou Steve Music a montreal, d'aller dans la section Clavier et de demander conseil.

Semiweght. I'm planning to buy a 81 Weighted keys keyboard (Omg 3000$ :erk:) in a... far future.

I really don't understand the people who don't like to play fast....how can anyone find it boring?

My thing is more to play two hand complicated different rythm for composition, but in show, playing fast (like playing Bodom's stuff) is less stressfull and give me more "time" to enjoy what I'm doing on the stage.

Reactions: DHG
My thing is more to play two hand complicated different rythm for composition, but in show, playing fast (like playing Bodom's stuff) is less stressfull and give me more "time" to enjoy what I'm doing on the stage.
I wish I could do that, i'd be struggling if i was playing the faster stuff.

Lucky fuck, I've wanted a decent keyboard/piano since I was like 7 or whatever but noone would ever afford to buy one. :erk:

well yeah, i've always wanted to play piano also. unfortunately, my parents never pushed me to play a musical instrument when i was younger, and i deeply regret it right now. and btw, that piano i just bought, i bought it with my hard earned money. mumsy and daddy didn't help me out for this...so just start that guitar teaching job i was telling you about and start saving!!!

and fetzer, you can get 81 keys, weighted for far less than 3,000. just keep looking.

Reactions: Fetzer
Oh sure I can get one for less, I could get one for 500$ if I want. But I want a new Kurweil, you know... It's kind of expensive...

But I'm talking to think of buying one like in 5 years, so.

yeah, i guess you better buy something you'll love :)
i'm doing the same thing with my guitar....i plan on buying a really nice (expensive) guitar in a few years...and i'm still experimenting with different guitars to get an idea of exactly what i want