keyboardplayer's thread

Fetzer said:
But yeah I can actually play really fast. (As an exemple I can play all Bodom song and I've learn to fastest song of Warmen) but for me it's not very impressing, and it's not a thing I'm especially proud of. It makes me more roud of myself to compose a great song than to play a fast song...

Pfft, recordings nig.

Mmmhhh... Don't, please, try, please, to, please, play, please, fast, please, shit.

It's useless and it will fucking break your playing, I mean, if you start. Learn your scale and your "fingering". And then practice that. And practice more. And morer. And more than morer.

After that, you'll need coordination, or two hand playing, cause yah it's a piano advantage, you can play like Janne: one hand with no chord/back, but it make the sound poor. try some simple exercice in some magazine and book or video. Don't be stress and don't try to learn too fast, it will not help, take your time and begin by learning like...

Turkish March by Mozart. It's and easy two hands playing thing and go slowly, learn left hand, practice it, learn right, practice it, and after a moment try both slowly and etc, this is what I did.

Fetzer said:
Lol nothing nothing :)

I know I know but it makes me look kewl.

Oh and the Titanic theme tune and November Rain by GNR, but I've forgotten that one now.

I can play the Downfall intro and Crockett's theme too. :kickass:

Fuck yeah.