KFC is FUCKING KVLT

bmkfcqa9.jpg

That is so fuckin random and cool. I bet this ad didn't make it to USA. The FCC would've stopped it in its tracks, but just goes to show how bloody liberal Canada is. Awesome ad btw, would've only been better if KFC introduce the DEMON BURGER

i actually went into a KFC because of this commercial. they didn't even have the damn sandwich.

ps, SLC is the home of the worlds first KFC. come here to take your picture with the colonol in statue form, and enjoy KFC all you can eat buffet.
pukeface.gif

So damn funny! I have a little more respect for KFC now than I did yesterday when I went into the one around the corner and every where I looked I saw ads for those damn Veggietales. The only thing more Kvlt would have been having a commercial of Faust of Emperor stabbing a guy for his KFC and declaring it was an "act of hunger".

So damn funny! I have a little more respect for KFC now than I did yesterday when I went into the one around the corner and every where I looked I saw ads for those damn Veggietales. The only thing more Kvlt would have been having a commercial of Faust of Emperor stabbing a guy for his KFC and declaring it was an "act of hunger".

Now that is kvlt :devil: