Kick Ass Exodus Story If Anyones Interested.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I lived In a little hick town in Oklahoma for years and one day i was at a local used cd shop and all the used cds sold for 4 bucks well I was going through the cds and found Fabulous Disaster by Exodus. I asked the guy WOW you have this and he said a guy who just moved here from San Francisco sold me that shit. I was like Dude this isnt shit this is good stuff and he was like whatever well when i got home I opened the booklet up and inside it was ACTUALLY SIGNED BY STEVE SOUSA AND THE HOLT AND HUNTING DUDES, I thought it was fake at first but then i saw the lyrics through the red pen and was like HOLY SHIT. It rocked so much ass cause i was like okay, guy=san Fran. Exodus=bay area and who would forge the signatures of a band nobody in Oklahoma knows about. I was stoked and still am.The shop owner was a cowboy and had no clue who they were. Best 4 bucks i ever spent. Also written next to Steves name is a thing that says EXODUS ATTACK!!!

Cool! Did you ever track the guy down who traded it in? Did you ever find any more of his trade in cd's?

There is a small used shop that I go to all the time and I've gotten to know the inventory after going through it so many times, but every once in a while some one will trade in their metal collection. I'll be going through the A's and find an Accpet that was not there before and before you know it you can pick out the guys whole collection that he traded in. That does not happen enough though, usually it's the same old crap week after week.

He also brought in Dokken BAck for the Attack, Iron Maiden Piece of Mind , and mmmm oh yes Megadeth Peace sells. For 16 bucks I got all four of those and i thought that was a damn good deal. None of the others were signed but the Exodus was good enough.

I like it when that happens :) I bought a Tigertailz record one time, took it home, started looking at the sleeve and found three signatures (from a four-piece band) :D quite thin (biro) but I was mighty chuffed all the same :)

Yeah i thought that happened to me once i bought a Cd from a local Market got it home had a look in the booklet and saw some writing and thought cool this is signed but it turned out that some prat had decided to doodle inside it :tickled: