Kick Dimmu of Hypo US TOUR!!

Obviously if I had it my way, Hypocrisy would be the only band playing and they would play for 5 hours straight, but since that's not likely to happen, I'll just go home after Children of Bodom (I'm not really into Nevermore).
More sleep for an overworked, stressed peon such as myself = good

I actually would mind seeing Dimmu, but I don't want to see anything played from Puritanical (not because I hate it, but some of the songs on that CD drag on a little too long for me to have the patience to sit through at a show.)

My main concern is that all of the bands have a reasonable amount of time to play. They're all fairly popular, so it'd be stupid for any of them to be reduced to playing for 20 or so minutes (aye aye Captain Obvious:cool: ).

I can not believe how idiotic this post is... Dimmu Borgir are the fucking reason the other bands are on this tour... fucking hell, they are the best band on the lineup by far, and their live performance is the greatest I have seen out of any band! I have seen them once before at The Great American Music Hall (the same venue they are playing in November) and they were amazing... In any case why waste forum space with stupid topics like this? You know damn well your petty little petition is not going to go anywhere and they will tour no matter what you do, so what the fuck???

The main reason I'm going is to see Children of Bodom, but I'm also looking forward to see Dimmu. I'm just happy that Dimmu invited a couple of other cool bands with them on this tour, giving me a chance to see them live.

I love package tours like this and Art of Noise, because it exposes a lot of people to bands that play music that's different to what they're used to. How many Dimmu fans do you think are gonna walk out of their with new respect for Nevermore, Hypocrisy, and/or Bodom? How many Bodom fans are gonna go there without ever having heard Hypocrisy, then leave the show and buy as many Hypocrisy records as they can? Tours like these are a fucking blessing for a form of music whose fans sometimes get too rigid in their subdivisions, so Fuck off.

suuuuuuuuuure. you only get one other idiot to sign your "petition" and now your like, "it was all a joke". sure buddy. your still an idiot.