Sign my 'Anti-Summer Sanitarium Tour 2003' petition!...

Deftones i could forgive but Linkin Park?

im not much of a Metalica fan but i will sign it as i want to confirm my belief that James Hetifeld=twat

at least its safe to assume that Bathory will never tour with Linkin Park

All of this is total complete bullshit. I always said I would sit through any amount of BS so long as Metallica played at the end..but I will not sit through that many watered down, bullshit bands to hear metallica probably play maybe 2 old songs worth hearing...FUCK EM

Sigh... I guess we all had hopes that old Metallica would return. But for me, this is the day that they're new music died...

Bye... bye... Miss American Pie... :cry:

:rolleyes: I don't get what's the big deal (what a drama) the fact that Metallica considered those bands as touring partners is more than enough, what's the point of making a petition?

Heh.

No.

Who really cares?

Metalheads say they HATE METALLICA SOOO MUCH yet they keep making topics about them.

Just fucking shut up.

I still like Metallica by the way, even though they were never that special or talented.

Originally posted by Ol' Dirty Bastard
Hmm.... what the fuck is Mudvayne doing touring with all of these shitty bands?

More than likely mudvayne is touring with all of these shitty bands because they're shit as well. They want to follow a pack like their own.

Who cares who they are touring with? Metallica are done. I don't know why anyone would expect that they would go back to their roots. Just don't go to the show. That'll do more than any petition would do. For me, I work hard at supporting the European acts when they come over. The music is better and I want them to come back.

As an aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the new Metallica cover was just a picture of Lars.