Kick The Chair!!! \m/

SirLardsAlot

The Priest of Syrinx
Jul 31, 2003
New Jersey, USA
www.horizonforums.com
KICK IT!

I've not been able to stop listening to this song for like 2 weeks now! It's so 'kin awsome! If you dont know what I'm talking about, well, then, :loco: . It's the new Megadeth song that was posted on www.megadeth.com for about 3 days, then disapeared. Luckily I saved it :D Anyone else heward it? It's the best comeback since Maiden's Brave New World! :headbang:

SirLardsAlot said:
KICK IT!

I've not been able to stop listening to this song for like 2 weeks now! It's so 'kin awsome! If you dont know what I'm talking about, well, then, :loco: . It's the new Megadeth song that was posted on www.megadeth.com for about 3 days, then disapeared. Luckily I saved it :D Anyone else heward it? It's the best comeback since Maiden's Brave New World! :headbang:
whatever

Looks like Dave is back. Kick the Chair reminds me of old Megadeth, which is awesome. I doubt this song is the best one in the upcoming CD. Dave is just giving us a taste of it so we'll know what his new material will sound like. You rock Dave! :headbang:

KTC was better than I had expected. Its not amazing, but its actually pretty good. The song is a combination of Rust In Peace combined with stuff from Cryptic Writings. So I have a feeling this album should be good.

If you are hardcore, every album has been remixed and will be re-released in July. Check it out at the Megadeth website.

And don't forget, if you would like to experience the ultimate Megadeth experience, check out Hangar 18 June 19th at Paladino's

Talk to ya Metalheads soon! :headbang:

i got it off the web *gasp* hehe i just couldnt resist it after hearing so many good reviews from everyone. you guys'll probably curse me now for dl'ing it.

i like the old stuff better...but this is good.

aj

tijan said:
i got it off the web *gasp* hehe i just couldnt resist it after hearing so many good reviews from everyone. you guys'll probably curse me now for dl'ing it.
:OMG: the RIAA is gonna getcha! ;)

i coudn't wait either! poland sounds great on the tracks - it's a pleasure to hear him again with dave. \m/