OT: god like kick the chair flash video

Jono

Hail Satan!
http://www.xdude.com/ktc/
a guy on the megadeth forum made this, and it's so good Dave is going to partner up with him.

i don't know anything about flash but this is pretty damn good. it's big so if you don't have broad band you're prolly fucked :/
but it is realy worth seeing and the song fucking rules. keep in mind the crowd yelling is not part of the song and the video footage of the band is from older videos.

If you've got anything less than a stellar high-speed Internet connection, don't even bother.

the video is pretty sweet, i like the song too.

Guys this kick fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m impressed as hell and I want THIS to be the official video for Kick The Chair! Lucky to have goddamn fast connection!
BEST MEGADETH VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt they'll make it the official video, since it has Jimmy DeGrasso in the drum shots, and Dave isn't exactly fond of the way him and his wife treated him on the phone when he announced the band was breaking up. However, this dude most likely will be making the official video, probably very similar to that one!

Deege said:
I doubt they'll make it the official video, since it has Jimmy DeGrasso in the drum shots, and Dave isn't exactly fond of the way him and his wife treated him on the phone when he announced the band was breaking up. However, this dude most likely will be making the official video, probably very similar to that one!
More like Jimmy didn't play on the song!

NP: Rush - Counterparts