OT: Megadeth Concert

This is just babbling and senseless shit talking, I´m afraid we´ll never know the truth, let´s take it as it is.

gatomike23 said:
It was a good show but I would rather see Metallica,Anthrax or slayer live anytime they are better bands with better songs who put on better shows.

Anthrax and Slayer I won't touch, but you would really rather see Metallica? I saw them on their current tour and they couldn't touch Megadeth with a ten foot pole. You really want to pay that kind of money to hear Nothing Else Matters and The Memory Remains? Security broke up the smal pit that began to form during Master of Puppets. It was an okay show, but I would see Megadeth any day over the no-longer-mighty Metallica.

Scott

jdelpi said:
Oh, and thanks for the review Scott. Hopefully some stuff shows up on easytree.

I spoke to someone who knows a guy that was going to tape the Detroit show and try to get someone to host it for him. I mentioned he should have his buddy put it up on easytree. He said he would mention it to him. I would love to see some shows start showing up there, especially since they are making setlist changes. My hard drive is full, I need to burn a bunch of the shows I leeched before anything I really want shows up.

Scott