New MEGADETH song - Kick The Chair

Apr 19, 2003
OK, USA
Regardless if you have never heard Megadeth before.... or if you were a fan back when Rust in Peace was released... I think everyone here owes it to themselves to check out this new MEGADETH song.

http://www.megadeth.com/ktc/download.php

Keep in mind, there is MORE like this.. some heavier, some faster... on the new album.

It looks to be a return to form for Dave Mustaine and MEGADETH.

But don't take my word for it. Check out the song!

HOLY UNGODLY FUCKBERRIES, IT THRASHES!

Okay, on fourth or fifth listen it's good, solid, speed/thrash with sweet solo work. But the fact that Dave is capable of releasing something as KIMB-sounding as this is just incredible to me.

THRASH REVOLUTION, BITCHES. Time for The Haunted and Carnal Forge to learn how it's done.

Hahaah.....whre Is Real Raw Talent That Has Not Been Butchered
Rather Listen To The Old Albums, This Is For The Wimps Who Where Not Around In 86.....

Have Fun Kids

Listen To *darkane* They Are The 21st Century

REBIRTHH said:
Hahaah.....whre Is Real Raw Talent That Has Not Been Butchered
Rather Listen To The Old Albums, This Is For The Wimps Who Where Not Around In 86.....

Have Fun Kids

Listen To *darkane* They Are The 21st Century

This is the kind of comments I expected from asses that think they're so old school that they have to shit on every newer shit ... this song could have been on Rust In Peace...

waiting for songs to load
my opinion: he could have done a better job with titles
kick the chair? of mice and men? leave it as a book godamn it

or if you were a fan back when Rust in Peace was released...

OK, I have been a Meg fan since Dave was booted from Selloutica.

I just have to say, I am liking this alot...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I am so glad to see that Dave is back, he went through some tough shit and prevailed, Congrats Dave:worship:

Nobody can touch Mustaine's riffs...nobody
One of the best shows I've seen was a band caleded "Sanctuary" opening for
Megadeth.......I'm a old bastard.......1998 or 1987
Hi to Ker..Dead Lionnesssss. Will,G-man,the babe TEE,NicoCanada and all the rest of the sickoids here!.!?

Must tend to my red as fuck sunburn

HEllis Cd is done and if anyone wants a copy,PM your address and Ill send one out..HEllis is 12 songs of Guityrant Instro-Mental left over songs
That are shit hahaha Ron Thal gave a thumbs up soooo...a its just Troy's Noise
Be home on the 15th

Stay Spayed

Matt–that should read Darkane, in response to what Rebirth said (talking ou his ass as usual). Dark Angel ist krieg. DArkane ist schiesse.

Unregistered–"the distortion sucks"? "ol person rock"? your reasoning is pathetica nd your musical taste sucks ass, and you're a dick in general. kill yourself.