Kick Your Teeth In Metal Song of the Day

Carbonized said:
Here's a Witchcraft Bootleg from this year's Roadburn Festival. There's a new song on it as well called "If Crimson Was Your Color" from the upcoming album due next year. Excellent sound quality.

Songlist:
1. Witchcraft
2. Chylde of Fire
3. Lady Winter
4. Schyssta Lögner
5. Mr. Haze
6. The Snake
7. If Crimson Was Your Color
8. No Angel or Demon
9. Queen of Bees
10. Sorrow Evoker
11. Her Sisters They Were Weak

Nice!! Thanks bro! :headbang:

Doomcifer said:
Nice!! Thanks bro! :headbang:

anytime :D i try to contribute what i can. it's damned difficult to find stuff that you guys dig that you haven't heard before.

Carbonized said:
lol, i know a few people here dig them and knew i couldn't go wrong with posting that.:D

This is so fucking great. Holy shit I would kill to see these guys live. They really seem to have made an effort to "live-ify" their tracks. It fucking grooves like none other.

Hell yes, but lets accept that: Satanic Rejoice, Death Messiah, Evil Prevails all reign supreme as the holy trinity

That riff in Satanic Rejoice is so Four Horseman

Death Messiah invokes involuntary laptop moshing and headbanging at dining table <- doing this now

Hell yes, but lets accept that: Satanic Rejoice, Death Messiah, Evil Prevails all reign supreme as the holy trinity

Bah, blasfemia eternal! The whole album slays.

JK said:
That riff in Satanic Rejoice is so Four Horseman

Yep - reminded me of it as well. Love the straightforward sound.

JK said:
Death Messiah invokes involuntary laptop moshing and headbanging at dining table <- doing this now

While eating mashed potatoes in front of the family!

I really should invite Gunther over for dinner one night, he's such a friendly chap

I thought their live rendition of Thermopylae was glorious by the way

I think the first rule of Heathen Crusade is: fly in the day before

And the second rule of Heathen Crusade is: you fly in the day before.

JK said:
Even Jason almost got screwed coming up from FL

They pulled us off the main tarmac behind a hangar and indicated that a complete radar outage was preventing travel to and from Atlanta (where I was connecting). The pilot indicated we could be stuck for hours and may not be able to even get to Atlanta that day. Less than an hour later, all of a sudden we're in the air and the error is blamed on someone accidentally resetting/rebooting the radar system at the Atlanta airport.

When I told JK of this, he indicated it reminded him of the scene from "Airplane!" where Johnny pulls out the runway lights plug just before the plane lands and says "just kidding". Heh, perfect analogy.

I think the first rule of Heathen Crusade is: fly in the day before

That way, if the flight gets delayed, it won't get in the way of seeing the event. Case in point, I had to deal with a two hour delay when I was to get into Minnesota on that Thursday. Two hours I'd like to have back, but that's all I lost...that, and the senses when the Hammerfall singalong broke out later that evening.