Kiddie Fiddlers!!!!

Brentford Bob

New Metal Member
May 16, 2005
Just browsing the Nuclear Blast America site and stumbled accross a fairly unpleasant bunch called Gorgoroth. Disturbingly, their site contains a link to NAMBLA.

I wonder how the likes of Death Angel :worship: and Exodus :worship: feel about being label mates with a bunch of nonces?

When I saw this thread I didn't even know what Nambla was. Now I regret I have visited for half a second that site! I'll have to clear all history to feel a little better.

That's got to be horse shit. I can't see Gorgoroth being a bunch of faggot phedo's.

Edit: Wtf? I just checked......it is there. I hope it's either a very sick joke or that someone hacked their site and added that in. If not.....o_O

The only thing I can come up with is that they might consider it a sick joke as in reference to the whole priest's with alter boy's thing.
Either way I don't find it amusing in the least.

What the shit?! This can't be for real.

And I actually thought this thread was going to be about elementary school country-western violin prodigies....

I e-mailed the head of Nuclear Blast and apparently Gorgoroth are no longer part of their stable of "artists".

However, a link still exists on the NB site. :confused:

Edgecrusher said:
North American Man-Boy Love Association.

....or National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes for you South Park fans

I was waiting for this :D

I can't believe how many of you are gasping at this, I thought the "are Gorgoroth paedophiles?!" debate had been going on for years. Personally, I could care a hell of a lot more, I don't listen to them.

Brentford Bob said:
Just browsing the Nuclear Blast America site and stumbled accross a fairly unpleasant bunch called Gorgoroth. Disturbingly, their site contains a link to NAMBLA.

I wonder how the likes of Death Angel :worship: and Exodus :worship: feel about being label mates with a bunch of nonces?

How the fuck do you find that? Clearly you weren't/aren't a Gorgoroth fan. So why did you search the bands website in so much detail?