Kiddie Fiddlers!!!!

I'm almost certain that Infernus of Gorgoroth said they put the link there just to create threads like this.. Add him to MSN or drop him an e-mail if you find that you can't sleep at night due to this. You can find the addresses at the Gorgoroth page.

Erik said:
I think it's awesome how you are all like "omg no! How strange! It must be HAXORS YES IT WAS A HAXOR NICE GORGOROTH WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING" when the band has members that have been tried/accused/convicted/whatever or rape, torture, etc?

As far as i know they only been arrested for assault .... beating up people etc.. :erk:

misfit said:
How the fuck do you find that? Clearly you weren't/aren't a Gorgoroth fan. So why did you search the bands website in so much detail?

I shouldn't have to justify myself but......
On another board I've posted on (Sonic Death) there's some chaps who think Gorogoroth are the bollocks - I was just checking them out.

Brentford Bob said:
I shouldn't have to justify myself but......
On another board I've posted on (Sonic Death) there's some chaps who think Gorogoroth are the bollocks - I was just checking them out.

So instead of downloading some music and maybe reading their bio, you decide to perform a thorough investigation of their website?

I didn't ask you to justify yourself, I just don't think you stumbled upon it.

Come on misfit, everyone knows the first thing you do when you want to investigate a new band is go on their website specifically to check out what other sites they link to!

Get with the times! :rolleyes:

misfit said:
So instead of downloading some music and maybe reading their bio, you decide to perform a thorough investigation of their website?

I didn't ask you to justify yourself, I just don't think you stumbled upon it.

For fucks sake. For your info, I did all of the above BEFORE checking out the links.

Crimson Velvet said:
Recently, there were also some rape charges.

Are you sure you don't mean Satyricon? because they were arrested for rape charges in Canada i believe.. maybe you have the two bands mixed up.. <shrugs> ... :erk:

Hmmmm i know that Gorgoroth members were arrested for all kinds of torture and so on...
I still think this pedophile link is either a joke about priests and altair boys or an attempt to be politically incorrect and to seem sick.
Anyway i really like this Antichrist album and i disliked all i heard about the band members already before.

Isn't Black Metal supposed to be evil? And isn't paedophilia widely regarded as evil?

Funny how bands can talk about murder, genocide, assorted types of violence and being acolytes of Satan, the embodiment of all that is evil, yet they link to molestation (as an obvious shock tactic) and everyone's "OMFG DIS SHIT IZ SICCC111".

GyakuSatsu said:
Isn't Black Metal supposed to be evil? And isn't paedophilia widely regarded as evil?

Funny how bands can talk about murder, genocide, assorted types of violence and being acolytes of Satan, the embodiment of all that is evil, yet they link to molestation (as an obvious shock tactic) and everyone's "OMFG DIS SHIT IZ SICCC111".

There's a world of difference. Most black metal bands go out of their way to do things that are clearly against christian principles, but pedophelia is something that is just plain wrong no matter who the fuck you are.

There's a world of difference. Most black metal bands go out of their way to do things that are clearly against christian principles, but pedophelia is something that is just plain wrong no matter who the fuck you are.

I'm not saying I condone it, but one of Black Metal's aims is to undermine linear ideas about morality, isn't it?

Remember the only reason that it's okay to take stabs at Christianity now is because it is weaker than it used to be. For bm bands to constantly harp on about Christianity as if we're living in medieval Europe gets stale...but there was once a time when people would have got as offended by blasphemy as they would by that NAMBLA link. Gorgoroth were probably just searching for that hyper-offensive shock/thrill again. No need for everyone to have a heart attack.