Kill Bill

I saw the movie the day it came out and I loved it. It's packed w/ action and loaded full of classic Tarantino-ism. Some people hated it , but I don't see why , it's another great flick from Tarantino. I still like Jackie Brown better, but can't wait for the second part to Kill Bill.

hiddenlegions said:
Battle Royale is cool. I think he does have a fetish for little asian chicks. Him and most American men. :)

What army brat is that ? hehe :p

You saw "BR?" I have it on order :). The chick "GoGo" is in it. My other half isn't crazy about my sick, twisted tastes in movies/t.v. shows.

Ummm... just an "army brat" who I... and maybe a few others here happen to know ;).

I haven't seen it yet but I probably will later this week. Tarantino is a bad ass, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are two of my favorite movies ever.

Testament Legions said:
You saw "BR?" I have it on order :). The chick "GoGo" is in it. My other half isn't crazy about my sick, twisted tastes in movies/t.v. shows.

Ummm... just an "army brat" who I... and maybe a few others here happen to know ;).
I've had "BR" for a long while now. Crazy movie, all subtitled. If you want I can probably make you a copy of it if your order falls through.

Testament Legions said:
Has anyone seen this yet? It has to be one of my faves of 2003. Makes me wish I had a katana :lol:!
I WILL SEE IT THIS WEEKEND.I HEARD IT WAS VERY VIOLENT!!!

TL: MOTORCYCLES ARE DANGEROUS..I ALREADY CRASHED ONE..AND I WAS GOING 5 MILES AN HOUR..:tickled:

I love PF , Awesome movie and it stands alone. Jackie Brown to me is just soooooo different from PF. It's has a different vibe than PF altogether but has a magic all it's own. Has alot of dark comedic elements, (Tarantino style) that I personally like , but I dunno , just unwrap it and watch it tonight !!! Samuel Jackson is hillarious. Let us know what you think of it. I saw that movie the day it came out on Christmas day and have seen it several times since.

Jackie Brown is my least favorite Tarantino film, but he only has 4 films to date, the other 3 are super classic & brilliant, but JB is still F**k'n great to watch, I love all his films, so I'm bias!

hiddenlegions said:
I love PF , Awesome movie and it stands alone. Jackie Brown to me is just soooooo different from PF. It's has a different vibe than PF altogether but has a magic all it's own. Has alot of dark comedic elements, (Tarantino style) that I personally like , but I dunno , just unwrap it and watch it tonight !!! Samuel Jackson is hillarious. Let us know what you think of it. I saw that movie the day it came out on Christmas day and have seen it several times since.
A close friend of mine told me to watch it with my loved one? Hmmm, I wonder why? I'm definately going to watch it this weekend......

Deadly Embrace said:
Jackie Brown is my least favorite Tarantino film, but he only has 4 films to date, the other 3 are super classic & brilliant, but JB is still F**k'n great to watch, I love all his films, so I'm bias!
Me too Walter. I LOVE his stuff. I'm going to see Kill Bill next week. :)

Finally saw it. Fucking GREAT! I went in there thinking it wouldn't be as good as Pulp or Reservoir Dogs but, boy I was wrong. It smoked Reservoir and comes , REALLY really close to Pulp Fiction. Only reason Pulp is better is because Kill Bill doesn't have the classic dialouge it has. Other than that, awesome! Probably will make my top five movie list, but I'll wait to confirm that when I see Volume 2. Only films that i can say are better is Fight Club, Clerks and Pulp Fiction.