Kill the gays thread

funny that u started the 'kill the gays post' mariner considering all the loving u take from rob halford and mehdi all night, im not sure which way you are swinging :lol:

dont pay attention to the boy omar, hes frustrated because he has to spend 72 swiss francs [more or less 50ˆ] when he didnt expect it.

ok i only made 400 or some more ... maybe coz i'm bi and i've got nothing against sexual intercourse between people of the same gender :)
hey guys (and girls) get a sense of humour ... it's only a game ... even I don't find it THAT shocking. it's a little bit gross but it's fun anyway !
don't you ever make racist or homophobic jokes ? don't you ever ever laugh at them ??? ;) it's no matter unless it's only jokes or games...
take it easy

Originally posted by Lenore
mehdi is an arab? maybe i should get back the stuff i lend him before he stole it then :D

yeah hurry up, get your stuff back ! you know how these people behave !! beware of him ;)

OMG ! I FORGOT !! Mehdi is FRENCH not ARAB :

mehdi-banane2.jpg

:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

m'en veut pas BB je t'aime toujours autant mais je peux pas m'en empecher ... ceci dit je sens que tu prepares ta petite vengeance dans ton coin et que je vais en prendre pour mon grade ;) hein moooooooooodyyyyyyy ???

P.S : mehdi branches toi sur MSN ou sikiou ou aim la faut que je te cause

Originally posted by cedarbreed
hey guys (and girls) get a sense of humour ... it's only a game ... even I don't find it THAT shocking. it's a little bit gross but it's fun anyway !
don't you ever make racist or homophobic jokes ? don't you ever ever laugh at them ??? ;) it's no matter unless it's only jokes or games...
take it easy

Sorry if I sounded so PC. I honestly thought Mariner was some homophobic bigot.

Laugh at the jokes you like, play the games you want, watch whatever movie you please, I usually don't care and if I do, expect another "Fuck off". Cause, you know, I'm not as morally corrupted as you ;). I still think this game is sick, but my heartfelt apologies to you guys.

And yes, I do tell racist jokes sometimes, but only to people who know me and my views. I'm just saying: if you post something like this on a message board a disclaimer would be nice.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Nepenthean Quality

And yes, I do tell racist jokes sometimes, but only to people who know me and my views. I'm just saying: if you post something like this on a message board a disclaimer would be nice.

Cheers.

i totally agree with you here.
it can be very ambiguous to state such things and post such links to people who don't know your true opinion on the matter.
I usually allow myself to such jokes only with people who know I'm not a racist or homophobic moron. BTW i don't think much of the people on this board are racist or homophobic or whatever. well I hope so... usually they shut up and keep their thoughts for themselves and they never got the guts to tell them what they trully think face to face.

debate closed !
(i think so ! )

Cheerssss and stay open-minded , however demagogic it might sound.

Originally posted by cedarbreed
BTW i don't think much of the people on this board are racist or homophobic or whatever. well I hope so...

Bah, we never know how people really are, right? even more through a forum :mad:

Hi Mariner

Homophobia: Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Sorry 'bout that.