Killer A's dvd question

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
Does anyone have this on dvd? I have the vhs and cannot stand having to fast forward thru Joey era live shit just to see te vids w/ Bush. If anyone knows where I can find a dvd or if I can get a burned copy from one 'o you homeslices, that would be terrific.

Yes I'm that lazy. FF just dont cut it.:Smug:

That's the best part of having it on DVD - skipping those chapters. Honestly those pieces of footage arer awful and I cant watch them either.

I have to agree, the live footage w/Joey on there is pretty bad..I can't stand that flange effect that was put on Frankie's bass solo on Got The Time :Smug: .IMO my favorite live Joey stuff is NFV and Live Noize for official releases.

Well, I purchase NOTHING from the net. Never trusted it, never will. Fye is where I got my vhs copy many years agone and they have none left. Same w/ Media Play. so fuck me in the goat ass then.

I purchase NOTHING from said net b/c on 3 seperate occasions I hathbeen screwed on net purchasing. Half.com triple billed me, Megadeth.com didnt fill the complete order and then I purchased a jewel case w no cd in it from thine beloved ebay. After all this, I hung up my net shoppers hat. It aint no thang anyway..I'll run across it one o these years.

On a lighter note I found the White Noise vhs the other day at a local music store in the import section. SAWEEEEEEEET!