Killer A's vid better than I thought

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
:Smokin: I just picked up Killer A's vid and I must say I'm mpot disappointed! I thought "hey, this one is a good one to start the vid collection" and I wasn't let down. What else just KICKS ASS vid wise? The ONLY one I've seen other than Killer A's is the Killer B's vid collection. That one any good?

Every Anthrax video cassette is good. I wish Island would do what Justin thought of:
Release every Island Anthrax videotape on DVD format. It'd be as cool as Pantera's DVD- Three Vulgar Videos From Hell.
And as cool as Sepultura's- Chaos DVD.

Collect 'em all, dude.

:D

Shit I remember that - I haven't seen that vid for about 5-6 years - now I'm gonna go dig it out of the cupboard to see Crook. LOL.

Killer A's was OK, OK because with a little more effort it could have been stellar. It was just thrown together quickly. I don't Anthrax had as much creative control on it, or maybe it was a budget deal. For Anthrax it was a chance to get a little bit of $$$ back from the videos they made. Black Lodge cost the band $250,000. For Beyond it was a chance to make $$$$ for free basically.

Originally posted by TD
Killer A's was OK, OK because with a little more effort it could have been stellar. It was just thrown together quickly. I don't Anthrax had as much creative control on it, or maybe it was a budget deal. For Anthrax it was a chance to get a little bit of $$$ back from the videos they made. Black Lodge cost the band $250,000. For Beyond it was a chance to make $$$$ for free basically.

If "OOOOOOOOOONLY" they had let Mr. Bag do that video like he did Kill Yourself: The Movie, we'd have a true masterpiece on our hands. And when the fuck are we going to get some official live with Bush? I got bootlegs but only an official release can do the band justice.

I'd expect one soon. They have enough footage now to throw one together.
Off hand I can name 5 shows that were pro-shot w/ Bush.
Utah 00
Germany 98
Tokyo 98
Detroit 00
San Francisco Chuck Billy benefit.
But, only two of those has the now "current" line-up. Maybe they will film one this time out.

next on this hotlist after they get this album out would def have to be a live cd or a live dvdwith bush,but we wouldnt want them to rush it lol.

get nfv phxthrax

I think ultimately what you will get is Behind the Music un-cut w/ a show thrown on there as a "bonus." Easy money maker there and every one is happy. They would also have to throw in the video for "Safehome" They could basically throw on any of the shows with Rob that they have had filmed. Also, if Anthrax play festivals this year, there is a good chance that one of those will be filmed.