In A Zone live vid

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Man I gotta admit I thought there would be more people commenting on that last vid I posted of Bring The Noise, to me that was insane. John dove head-first who does that? Anyway here's one from the same show, I want to post songs that we all haven't heard much live for a change so I chose In A Zone, hell we probably will never see or hear this great song played live again. The crowd was awesome on this one. Next I'll do another copyrighted clip that I bet none of you have seen hopefully it won't get taken down. I want to hear comments though that's why I'm doing this, I want to hear positive comments and more importantly excitement for the new record, I am having fun finding this shit and sharing this with my Anthrax family let me know what ya'll think!

Last edited by a moderator:
In a Zone is my fav song off that album.. wicked!

far as the stage diving.. Billy Milano dove off a stage higher than that and killed 3 people.. it was impressive but not like SOD:hotjump:

tx for that,in a zone really doesnt do justice on cd,this song is meant for the live show,simply crushing,im sure anyonw whos heard this live will attest to that