stuff that should be in the box set

I think JB's audition tapes would kick ass. Demo's are key. You can really hear the whole song writing/recording process. I used to have an intrumental/demo version of Room For One More without the vocals that really kicked ass.

Sgt-D said:
I wonder if they have some shit on tape w/Joey from right before they sacked him? That might be interesting, especially if they have him on stuff that ended up on SOWN...

I'm almost positive that none of the SOWN material ever had Joey on it.
Joey's final show was filmed in its entirety. 4 songs from that show (1/28/92) were released on audio on "live the island years" CD.

A live concert dvd
thumb.gif

IMO before they think about a box set, they should release a DVD of some of their shows that would have interviews and what not - something like Return of the Killer A's video combined with Kill yourself the movie. All the bands in metal, even the least popular ones have DVD's out, why can't Anthrax?

I emailed Charlie and told him that they should pay homage to their influences... like portraits of the band done up like the KISS solo records (sans makeup), the first Beatles record portrait, the five of them with the Notman's face in the clouds (like Brave New World Eddie).

I'd say they could do a leather cover like Priest, but that was already Armed and Dangerous. :p

I'd like to see any "Ghost" on there...I guess that's a WCFYA B-side that will be on the Taking The Music Back single. I usually don't order import singles, but I'll definatly get the box set...
Re-recording some classics with John and modern production would definatly rule, but they might personally not like that, so who knows. I think it'd be a cool thing to do, because I personally think John is a million times a better singer than Joey, but at the same time, they shouldn't try to mess with the past. But if it's just for a boxset, I guess it'd be killer.