Killer CD release party!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that the CD release party was spectacular!

Hopefully everyone was surprised to see me make an 'unannounced' trip out there all the way from the SLC. Thanks to Hammerin' Hank and Shelly for putting us up (or putting up with us?) for the weekend.

It was good to see the new line-up live, and even hear a new song that is not even recorded yet! Damn, and I thought we wrote songs fast! I cleaned up on the swag, got a few copies for the other K5 guys, and will be spinning the new album this week. From what I heard live, this should be the heaviest, yet most melodic Imagika to date. I am also interested to hear how Andy did on the mix. BTW - the new T-shirts are tight - I was sporting mine at the studio last night; had to show that mutha' off!
:kickass:

Sadly, me and the wife we're suffering from terrible jet lag or something of that nature, as by the time Agent Steel got up on stage, we were nodding off… even after having three red bulls! WTF!!! It was a long day, but after seeing Agent Steel several times before, it was the best they've sounded…ever! It sucks I was too drained to stick around and enjoy it.

I hope the CD release show was a success, and I want to wish all you guys the best of luck with the new album, you all deserve it after all the long years of sticking to it! It was good to come out and hang with you guys and it was really cool to run into all the Bay Area metal heads that I've met over the past several years.

Cheers!

I was stoked to see you guys. Definitely a surprise. I think Sheri even said that you two wouldn't make it out but to have a good show. I wish I could've hung out more but I put the show together so i was everywhere that night.

Hey Dustin thanx for coming out for the show! That was a definite surprise. Good to hear K5 got new members in place and are still rollin' full speed ahead. All the best.

Steve