Killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AceRoccola said:
Same here, I really would love to check the band out. But the mp3s seem to be down.
Hi guys,

We are aware of the problems with the mp3's. This was due to a server change at our record label, and the links on our site will be updated shortly.

In the mean time you can download directly from:

Regards,​
Andy Winter / Winds​

Andy Winter said:
Hi guys,

We are aware of the problems with the mp3's. This was due to a server change at our record label, and the links on our site will be updated shortly.

In the mean time you can download directly from:

Regards,​
Andy Winter / Winds​
Wow, I'm not used to artists actually posting on their own boards, you rule man. :D

Thanks much for the links, this stuff is phenomenal!

Time for me to buy a new cd or two it looks like.

AceRoccola said:
Wow, I'm not used to artists actually posting on their own boards, you rule man. :D
We try as often as we have time. It's important for us to be a band that people can relate to and communicate with, we don't want to be up on a high horse looking down on anyone. That's not our style.

Happy to hear you like our music and thanks for checking it out. Also thanks to everyone else who has posted here on the forum, there's a lot more of you than we thought there would be, and for that we are grateful.

Regards,
Andy Winter / Winds

Andy Winter said:
We try as often as we have time. It's important for us to be a band that people can relate to and communicate with, we don't want to be up on a high horse looking down on anyone. That's not our style.

Happy to hear you like our music and thanks for checking it out. Also thanks to everyone else who has posted here on the forum, there's a lot more of you than we thought there would be, and for that we are grateful.

Regards,
Andy Winter / Winds
That's very cool of you, it really does push you farther away from a band if they always seem to be up on an unreachable plateau at all times.

And thanks for the music :D

Andy Winter said:

Regards,
Andy Winter / Winds

Seriously, your attitude is exactly what all music scenes collectively need! My respect for you guys is infinite! Keep it up!

I can honestly say that Andy has been one of the best people to talk with in my all years of doing magazines and webzines. The music reallyn reflects the attitude of the band and the fact they communicate with the fans is the coolest. I have been writing back and forth with Andy for a few months and has been nothing but cool. Thanks again Andy for everything and all your help. Destroyer said it best, "Your attitude is exactly what all musis scenes collectively need." The personal involvement of the band members to forums is well appreciated by the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.