locating a killer guitar

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
ok. so hers the dillio. im trying to track down some killer guitars. killer as a brand, not an adjective. yes, i listen to alot of loudness. anyways, i go on their site, cant find purchase section. mostly cuz my computer doesnt read japanese and neither do i. i followed an email link, and it got returned to me. i noticed on the front page it says they are distributed by ESP. so i goto the jap ESP site and see no mention and no contact email. and once again, its all in japanese.

so with all the above info, help me and other find a killer guitar. id really like to play one, and possibly buy 1 or 2 or 9
~gR~

You can translate pages with Google; it probably wouldn't make ordering from the site any simpler as they probably do all of their actual business in Japanese, but you could get an idea of prices and general specs.

Don't you live in Okinawa? There are probably quite a few people there who could help you out.

Yeah......it just took a while to settle in as I've never heard of them......and the "locating a killer guitar" overrid whatever you said in the post.