Kimberly Goss

sorry, i was pissed off...
people think i'm a poser for my unique attitude... and every person who does so always goes on about how Kimberly Goss is a bitch, even though most of them dont even know who the fuck she is.
she's my idol, nuff sed.
i had a bad day, okay? =)

don't worry about people tell you.just make your things as you want and don't give a damn fuck what people tells you about it.all my friends are narrow minded death-trashers so every single day and everywhere(rehearshals,drinking,in the pubs,etc etc)I get comments about Alexi(who happens to be my idol) telling me how gay he is or how bodom suck because they won't ever be death metal.just ignore it,or if you want to have fun bash harder on their heroes,:lol:one of my mates happens to love Rammstein,so whenever he says Alexi is gay I just have to remembe him how gay do Rammstein seem,:lol:

btw your web is cool:kickass:

I like her on the albums. I'll probably never see her live so I don't really give a fuck about that.

I don't mind her voice, she can sing, that's all that matters. I prefer her voice on Beware the Heavens, it's softer and brings a good sound to Sinergy. To Helle and Back was also good on the vocal side but Suicide by my Side has too much shouting

I do, some of their songs are amongst my favourite songs of all time, especially beware the heavens era stuff. Although her voice really sucked on the Warmen songs, I don't know if I could take an albums worth of that.

Roope pwns Jesper and the Alexi&Roope pair pwns it IMO. All the ''difficult'' stuff and all the solos on Beware The Heavens are Alexi's job. Roope gave more ideas and an interesting ''solo battle'' concept to their music when it came to soloing, and is far more experienced than Jesper. I mean, Jesper played his rythm parts and composed some songs, and you can say if you want that Sinergy wouldn't exist without him (he started it together with Kim), but after creating the band, what made it grow was the technical/soloing part, and Roope did his work loads better than Jesper in this part IMO.

Jesper and Roope have both been playing for as long as each other.

Remember, Jesper didn't start with In Flames, he was involved in bands before then, as was Roope with Stone.

Jesper possibly tried to come up with whatever he could with Sinergy, but he hardly had the time because he was so busy with In Flames and Dimension Zero(actually I'm not sure, I don't know that story), but Roope had no commitments to other groups at the time he joined Sinergy, so he could so that full-time(again, just an assumption)

Wow, you got me totally wrong. I'm not saying that Jesper started his carrer at the music world with Sinergy, I'm more that aware of In Flame's existance and Jesper's age and time playing:lol:, nor I said he didn't come up with stuff for the band. I was just saying that Roope is better player than Jesper and that he fitted better in Sinergy's style (speed-power metal with loads of melodies and soloing) because he was and is much more versatile and, as he has more abilities than Jesper, he has enabled this kind of ''guitar-battle'' AlexiVSRoope in many solos and plays more lead parts, giving the album another point. In Beware The Heavens all solos were by Alexi, so it was the same style through the whole album. With Roope soloing too you get this variation of styles and switches during the solos as in The Bitch Is Back (Leads: 1.Alexi, 2.Roope, 3.AlexiVSRoope both at the same time) which IMO are great and help Sinergy's quality.

I'm not bashing Jesper, just saying that Roope fits better in Sinergy IMO.

i know jesper was the rhythm guitarist on it, i think jesper is the best rhythm guy from sweden and is a riff master, but imo... i think bands are much beter with one badass lead player and one badass rhythm player i think two guys shredding their ass's off in one song can take the beauty of a good song away