Why do Tranquillians hate Kimberly Goss so?

@Undo every thread becomes gay now...that reminds me of misanthrope(by the way where is he??) and his "gay-sig vs metalages-war" and discussions...that happend last year
it seems he won without any struggle

Shh! This thread may be the last bastion of hope for those who refuse to surrender to gayness! ;)

I'd have liked to be here a year ago. :(

I don't know where he is, i haven't seen him for a while. Haven't seen Villain or kovenant either, for that matter.

Yeah, people tend to disappear these deays. It's strange. But I bet most of them are just on vacation or something and they'll return sometime.

I've never really cared too much about her or her band, it's nothing noteworthy IMO. A few decent songs, a bunch of mediocre or even annoying ones. But hating her for it? That sounds like a neurotic personal problem to me.

QRV said:
I've never really cared too much about her or her band, it's nothing noteworthy IMO. A few decent songs, a bunch of mediocre or even annoying ones. But hating her for it? That sounds like a neurotic personal problem to me.
Seconded. Except i did care a bit for her band when first i heard "Beware the heavens".