kind of odd but just wondering...

RattyFiend

bree blargh reeeeee
May 7, 2010
Detroit MI
www.soundcloud.com
does anybody else have INSANE back pain the following day after sitting in front of the computer editing for hours?

curious if this is common lol. im feeling like an 80 year old man right about now.

Used too.
Lift weights.
It hit two birds with one stone.
Strengthens the back, and since in order to not injure your back you have to use good posture, your posture in daily life no matter what you do improves.
I used to be a bit of a bad posture, but not anymore since I started doing weights.

I have TERRIBLE posture at the computer.. chair is too high but doesn't go any lower >< oddly raised desk.

I heard even doing deadlifts (which most people are terrified of messing up their back with) with really bad form is better than sitting badly at a computer for extended periods of time.

If your posture's bad, get a new chair (I really need to take my own advice here). If your posture's good but it still hurts, hit the gym.

I have TERRIBLE posture at the computer.. chair is too high but doesn't go any lower >< oddly raised desk.

I heard even doing deadlifts (which most people are terrified of messing up their back with) with really bad form is better than sitting badly at a computer for extended periods of time.

If your posture's bad, get a new chair (I really need to take my own advice here). If your posture's good but it still hurts, hit the gym.

Deadlift fear makes me laugh.
Deadlifts are by far the most amazing feeling exercise for me in my weight training regime.
After I've done 3 sets of it, my lower back just feels like it's gone to heaven and back, just feels strong.

I got terrible neck pain when tracking the last band. Not looking forward to the next one if its going to happen again :/

I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for 6 years as well and that made no difference at all.