Kind of old school sounding metal.

ffaudio

Aug 17, 2006
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Just wanted to bump. I think it sounds pretty good, but whenever I do everybody else is good at finding problems with it.

I got some feedback that the vocals are too buried. Opinions?

Okay..I just listen to it. Good rythm tone, the lead sound is not good imo ( kill the 4khz) !! The Vocals are too buried, that´s right. I like the drums, especially the fill ins. I hear very different rythm guitar sounds, that confuses me..it´s too different!! I would definitivly more adjust to each other!! Really. The best element is the drums.

Okay..I just listen to it. Good rythm tone, the lead sound is not good imo ( kill the 4khz) !! The Vocals are too buried, that´s right. I like the drums, especially the fill ins. I hear very different rythm guitar sounds, that confuses me..it´s too different!! I would definitivly more adjust to each other!! Really. The best element is the drums.

Thanks.

There are two different guitar players, so that's why there are two different tones. One of them used a POD through a power amp and out a cab, so he used a lot of effects (On the left side). The other side is a Marshall or Mesa/Boogie, not sure for this track.

The lead riffs definitely need to be less tinny, agreed.

And thanks for the compliments on the drums! I've had a haaaard time getting good drum sounds (and not just sampling everything because it sounds better). There is only one sample on this and it's about 50% on the snare because he wasn't hitting it as hard as I liked.

Thanks.

There are two different guitar players, so that's why there are two different tones. One of them used a POD through a power amp and out a cab, so he used a lot of effects (On the left side). The other side is a Marshall or Mesa/Boogie, not sure for this track.

The lead riffs definitely need to be less tinny, agreed.

And thanks for the compliments on the drums! I've had a haaaard time getting good drum sounds (and not just sampling everything because it sounds better). There is only one sample on this and it's about 50% on the snare because he wasn't hitting it as hard as I liked.

Congrats for the drums. I know, how difficult it is to create a hearable sounding drumkit..working on it years, spending so much time. Haha and after that, drumagog released and nearly each person is able to "produce" a good drumsound. Theoretically! It´s sad but true.