Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
http://www.bravewords.com/news/138677

King Diamond said:
Hail to you all.

We have a very important question to ask any of you who reside in the USA. It’s part of a survey that could dictate the way we approach the future business for King Diamond.

The question is:
How many of you have purchased King Diamond CDs or vinyl albums via mail order straight from Massacre Records/Metal Merchant?

It is very important to us that you respond to this if you have, and if so, please email us at kingdiamondsurvey@hotmail.com and tell us which particular albums you have ordered this way.

It is not necessary, but would be very helpful if those of you who have purchased this way would also include a copy of the receipt if possible (of course, you can edit out any sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, etc.).

Again, I’d like to say that this is a very important survey for us, and it’s important that those of you who have purchased this way respond to us.

I thank all of you in advance, and hopefully we’ll see you on tour sometime late next year.

Sounds like someone isn't being honest about how much they owe the King! :D

Dear King Diamond,

Twice you were supposed to come to the Trocadero in Philadelphia and cancelled the evening of the show. I'm done with you.