King Diamond

Necuratul said:
whatever krig, melissa, don't break the oath, the beginning, and in the shadows > pretty much all kd
Except for Abigail, Them and Conspiracy which are just behind Melissa and DBTO and ahead of the others you listed.

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
meh MF
:kickass: KD
NO way dude! DBTO and Melissa are like 2 of the greatest metal albums ever constructed by mortal minds! Abigail is just slightly behind them.

Teh Grimace said:
vocals <
analprobe.gif

Yup, same here. Someone called me "close minded" for not liking Diamond's voice. Huh? It's not that hard to dislike.

Teh Grimace said:
learn to put several quotes in a single post, plz. it's not hard.
Thanks I would but as I had no idea that I was going to respond to three different posts I had no plans on putting them all into one post. But as I continued to scan the thread I did indeed find different posts I wanted to respond to at different times. Hence the triple post.

Teh Grimace said:
be more aware.
How can I be more aware? Should I read through the entire thread remember every single post I want to respond to and then condense them into one post? Right. Or should I do what comes naturally... see a post I want to respond to, do so then if I happen upon another post I want to respond to later in the thread do so as well.
I'm sorry if this makes it an excruciating challenge for you to scroll down through a few extra posts.

^everyone loves an excruciating challenge...

The first 2 MF records are classic and so is Kings solo work.
As Mel Brooks once said its good to be the king

Priest of Evil said:
^everyone loves an excruciating challenge...

The first 2 MF records are classic and so is Kings solo work.
As Mel Brooks once said its good to be the king
:lol:

musicalorgasms said:
This is my first thread in the general metal discussion. I wanted to see who is a fan of my personal favorite, King Diamond.

Diamond bangers where are you? King is working on album number 11 right now!
Puppetmaster was number 11, this is number 12.

MF > KD only in regards to the early MF records, anything after the reformation is not as good as any other KD album apart from the odd one
Not many albums are better than early MF ones imo

Teh Grimace said:
learn to put several quotes in a single post, plz. it's not hard.

learn to make a post that makes sense, plz. it's not that hard. learn to use your shift key, plz. it's not that hard. learn to stop being a queer, plz. it's not that hard...well it might be in your butt but that's a different story.

edit: lawlallalwlawawlawlawlawlw [/indent][/indent][/indent]

Death Animal said:
Mercyful fate Rules.Don´t Break the oath and time rocks.:kickass:
I have to check sometime Melissa and Diamonts solo stuff.

Yes, Melissa is the best MF release

Metal head87 said:
Puppetmaster was number 11, this is number 12.

Oh shit you are right. King is my all time favorite and I got the number of albums wrong I am so embarassed. Thank you for correcting me. I have everything he ever did! This new one, ill be listening to it the day it is released in the U.S!!!

Danallica said:
MF > KD only in regards to the early MF records, anything after the reformation is not as good as any other KD album apart from the odd one
Not many albums are better than early MF ones imo
:)