Who is better at soloing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
I pick Kirk, his playing is so innovative and aspiring, Alexi shows no sense of creativity and never stops coming up with old cliche's.
I espicially like Kirk's soloing on Load, that craps all over the soloing that appears on Follow The Reaper.

Your Thoughts?

All you post is anti-Bodom stuff in the Children of Bodom board. Why? Everyone is entitle to their own opinion, but don't you think this is the wrong place to share yours?

Ha har sorry but I pick the wildchild all the way. I have seen both play live and close to both and that is what I pick.

Hmm, playing aside, whoever of the two havsn't shut down a filesharing service in the past 5 years, raise your hand....

File sharing aside, whoever of the two that hasn't made an entire album without a single solo or any decent writing, raise your hand.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
I pick Kirk, his playing is so innovative and aspiring, Alexi shows no sense of creativity and never stops coming up with old cliche's.
I espicially like Kirk's soloing on Load, that craps all over the soloing that appears on Follow The Reaper.

Your Thoughts?

:lol: Kirk Hammet eats my shit! He is the worst guitarist fucking ever and Iwould say he is also the MOST overrated guitarist of our time. He is just James's side kick without James he would be making ME Big Mac's! Exodus got good once he left dude! Show me ONE good solo he has done, just one! He hella-sucks! Innovative and aspiring? :lol:

*laughs scornfully @ MentalMeshuggahMan*

^dude they can! My 6 year old cousin beats me at Tony Hawk, kids those days are amazing at computers :D

I voted for Kirk because he is the best guitar player of all times. Just listen to his amazing solos on St. Anger.

:D Yeh his solos in St Anger are so inspiring.
Seriously though you don't need solos when you have the whole teen angst thing going to sell records.

Status
Not open for further replies.