kissing the shadows cover

Sloppy and most of the parts are wrong, also not so great guitar tone. Is this really a band or are you just playing along with guitarpro? Because that's what it sounds like. Try some slower bodom songs before attempting this one please

Remember people practice, practice, practice!!!

Wow, what can I say? Shitty guitar tone, lots of wrong notes. Do you know how to tune a guitar? That wasn't a band playing either. That was a hack playing guitar along with a midi file of Kissing the Shadows. I can't believe how many people are posting links to mp3s of them making miserable attempts at Bodom songs.

Dude there are no good drummers in Michigan... Seriously I've looked. And if they are good, they are lazy worthless sots. :erk:

enjoi17 said:
Dude there are no good drummers in Michigan... Seriously I've looked. And if they are good, they are lazy worthless sots. :erk:

I know. I've tried out many a drummer and they all seem to lack any concept of timing, much like some of the hacks who post their shit on this forum.

BastrdDrmr said:
Wow, what can I say? Shitty guitar tone, lots of wrong notes. Do you know how to tune a guitar? That wasn't a band playing either. That was a hack playing guitar along with a midi file of Kissing the Shadows. I can't believe how many people are posting links to mp3s of them making miserable attempts at Bodom songs.

Haha 123.

ok well i dont mind a little critisim but that is a full band except the keys(which were taken of guitar pro but the rest was us...and i know the tone is bad but it wasnt out of tune all the instruments were tuned down a step

Dude, you still shouldn't even attempt a solo like this if even YOU know you can't play it perfectly, otherwile you'll get abuse in every post (like now).

ya your right i dont know all 3 solos perfectly but i tried my best with 22 frets not 24

Now I found the file... the "player" didn't work the first time.

Anyway, the sound is very odd. It's like straight from Guitar Pro, except for the lead guitar. The drums sounds terrible, and are completely wrong. The guitar playing is very sloppy at some places, maybe you should try learning the song fully at a lower tempo, before attempting the normal speed? Some places the guitar notes are just completely fucked up, especially in the solo.

So... next time pick an easier song.. and get a drummer. That was just too sloppy.

i cant get that file too.... i've just some X's instead of pictures and so on (tried firefox, deer park alpha 2, ie6)

Its Not THAT bad....ist just not so good....but the riff when alexi sings the second time, its completely off. But I respect it that people post their songs. Good luck bro

It's honestly really sad how badly this cover was done. Dude, a very important tip for you... don't get ahead of yourself. You're gonna suck at guitar forever unless you take a few steps back and work ahead slowly and don't progress until you've mastered the level you're on.

Sorry dude but it sounds like Guitarpro to me heh.

And if it is! use speedtrainer! you'll never get your speed up by playing shitty, starting slow is the key.

It's better to start the song at half the tempo and get every note right, then rushing through the song and missing a few notes.
If you keep practicing shitty you'll end up having problems unlearning the mistakes. (atleast for me.)

Hahaha really this was the worst thing i have ever heard. Please try something like Paranoid with Black Sabbath and get that perfect then maybe start your way up to this stuff.