kissing the shadows cover

I have a question.
At the riff at 0:44....How does Alexi play it?? Does he use his pinky there? Cos I have this live video and its so damn fast I cant even see it...the quality suck aswell. So can neone please tell how to play that riff....is there hammer ons and pull offs? I have the guitar pro tab but it doenst really say anything.

Thanks.

Lithium said:
I have a question.
At the riff at 0:44....How does Alexi play it?? Does he use his pinky there? Cos I have this live video and its so damn fast I cant even see it...the quality suck aswell. So can neone please tell how to play that riff....is there hammer ons and pull offs? I have the guitar pro tab but it doenst really say anything.

Thanks.

He doesn't use his pinky there when i've seen him playing it live, i learned it using my pinky though :)

There aren't any hammer on's or pulloffs

and start slow :p

Thanks for clearing that up. I think my pinky is too slow, so ill start doing it with the speed trainer fro guitar pro, and do it with my pinky like you...so that annoying little finger gets faster. But what about the riff when he sings?
1:04 I think it is.....pinky, or no pinky? :p

hmm the keyboard was correct ^-^
and as for the others: it was not sloppy, it was definitley wrong.

Lithium said:
Thanks for clearing that up. I think my pinky is too slow, so ill start doing it with the speed trainer fro guitar pro, and do it with my pinky like you...so that annoying little finger gets faster. But what about the riff when he sings?
1:04 I think it is.....pinky, or no pinky? :p

Alexi uses his pinky rarely :p it doesn't matter much though, just use it when ever you can

Regretful said:
He doesn't use his pinky there when i've seen him playing it live, i learned it using my pinky though :)

There aren't any hammer on's or pulloffs

and start slow :p

i cant use my pinkie at that speed... actually i use it only for bandings and for bigger displacements..
i asked myself often if that is ok so maybe you can answer it? :)

homer

Wow, this is the worst Bodom cover I have ever heard. Your best bet is to bag it and don't even look back.

Why does everyone have trouble using their pinkie? It seems to be a huge problem for a lot of players, but always seemed natural to me. As someone once said (possibly Steve Vai or Zakk Wylde) "If you're not using your pinkie, you're giving up 1/4 of your abilities."

GhostOfPerdition said:
Why does everyone have trouble using their pinkie? It seems to be a huge problem for a lot of players, but always seemed natural to me. As someone once said (possibly Steve Vai or Zakk Wylde) "If you're not using your pinkie, you're giving up 1/4 of your abilities."
definately not steve vai

GhostOfPerdition said:
'Cause a lot of people never bother to excersise it, so when they try to use it it ends up shit 'cause they don't practice enough.

I'm sure I spelt that word wrong.