christion black metal

Pelata said:
Music itself cannot be Christian, Satanic, Good, Evil, Buddhist, Muslim, etc. It's the intent of the person playing the music that defines what it is. There is no such thing as a Christian D Minor or a Muslim F Sharp. Music is music. Whatever you want to write your lyrics about is up to you, but no particular religion has any claim to any particular genre of music.

no that one chord, augmented fifth maybe, is the DEVIL'S INTERVAL and is NOT TO BE HEARD LEST YOUR EARS BE CAST UNTO THE DEAPTHS

Thoth-Amon said:
How can Orthodoxy and Catholicism be the "true churches" when both embrace doctrines that the other defines as DAMNABLE heresies?

They were there first and had a direct link to Jesus Christ.

Lyle said:
no that one chord, augmented fifth maybe, is the DEVIL'S INTERVAL and is NOT TO BE HEARD LEST YOUR EARS BE CAST UNTO THE DEAPTHS
Diminished fifth/augmented fourth. Also known as the tritone.

Zephyrus said:
i was perhaps a bit rough but it is true that most Protestant denominations uphold much lower moral standards than that of the true churches of Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Their lack of faith in the system of ethics has guided them down bad paths.

I respect protestants as human beings but I pity their souls. And the soul is what will be judged on the day of reckoning.

Hahahahaha. Please, take your unprotected sex and lack of gay rights back to your Idol, the pope, and fuck off.

:lol: @ different Christian denominations fighting about their doctrines in a "christion black metal" thread on a metal forum.

:headbang:

Banned said:
:lol: @ different Christian denominations fighting about their doctrines in a "christion black metal" thread on a metal forum.

:headbang:

this happens in every forum. I've fought this battle several times.

You claim a god in a religion that god is no different than any majority religion on this entire planet. You are all to blame so you might aswell hang together shake hands, and try taking over the planet or whatever it is you want.

ender7227 said:
The most direct link to Jesus Christ is in your heart. Noone needs a church to connect to Him, but church of some sort is needed due to the fact that humans are social animals and Christians are at their best when surrounded by the validation of their own kind

No mate, you need a child molesting priest and ex hitler youth pope for a direct link to Jesus. :lol:

NOTE: All religions are a bunch of superstitious shit for people afraid of dying, no favouritism shown in laughing at stupid fucks hung up on a middle-ages dogma of repression and guilt (Catholicism) :kickass: