Kissteria!!!!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Last night I saw Kissteria at Edward's Tavern and I must say they were AMAZING!!!

Best Kiss tribute around!!!! Every member was exactly like the real one!!!! (And the drummer was Eric Carr not Peter hehe)

You'd swear Paul and Gene were the real ones! Every single mannerism was exact, and their voices! Wow!

Also they played for over 2 hours and did great Kiss songs that don't often get played like The Oath, Hide Your Heart and Tears Are Falling.

This thread reminded me: I recently heard that Kiss is NOT DEAD! Based on the success of "Mamma Mia", a Broadway musical based around the music of ABBA, Kiss are putting together their own Broadway musical, based around, yep, you guessed it, the music of Kiss!

And Gene is working on a new magazine called "Tongue", which will be an amalgam of his favorite magazines (Playboy, Rolling Stone, Maxim and another one IIRC). All of the centerfolds/covergirls will be photographed with their tongue out Gene Simmons style.

A while ago I saw the Kiss cover band "Dynassty" they were cool. I thought than and still think sometimes a good coverband is better than the real thing, cheaper, the tour your area more and they play mosy of the songs you want to hear.

Speaking of stage shows, Ben Elton and Brian May have written a Queen stage show. How long before we see the Maiden show.

Trooper,
i knew you would like Kissteria.I have seen them about 5 times over the last couple of years and they always put on a fantastic show.I will be seeein them tomorrow tonight as part of the Kiss XMAS party( i am guessing this is the same thing you had in Melbourne last week)

Yep its the same one I think... tell me what the show was like... I've seen in pictures they often have pyro and all at their shows, but ETs in Melbourne don't allow that :(

Hey Trooper,
Excellent night at Bexley...no pyro,just a bit of firebreathing!
Probably about 150 people there
Plus there was a KISS pinball machine there as well.I spent about 2 hours playing the pinball machine(40 cents a game!!!!!!!):)

hey guys!

Yeah they are one of the best concept shows i have seen.
Zoren the GT player has been a good buddy of mine for years and he has been doing it for quite a while.

they put on a great show. and pull a pretty good crowd as well.

mosh it up for Xmas

www.dungeon.ar.com.au

"A rise to power" available 1st quater 2002

Ahhhh he didn't breathe fire in Melbourne!!! ETs probably wouldn't let him..... although Disstroyer's Gene breathed fire there at the last Kiss expo, hmm...

Oh well, Kissteria rule and are way better than Disstroyer heh :)

Did they play Hide Your Heart, The Oath and Tears Are Falling?? I was so excited to hear those songs :headbang: