Kissteria!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Saw them again last night!! I've seen them every time they've come to Melbourne since 2001 now I think.

As usual their stage set wasn't as quite big as Kisstroyer (no massive fully functional Kiss lights logo) because they don't have money from being sponsored by a strip joint haha, but they kick Kisstroyer's ass still. It was an awesome show! And once again many times I was folled into forgetting it wasn't actually Kiss and just a tribute band! Their mannerisms and personalities on stage are just so similar and you'd swear it was actually Paul and Gene singing, their voices are identical! They also look way more like Kiss and the costumes are exact replicas of the Unmasked tour costumes. They also had the smoking guitar in Ace's solo and stuff which Kisstroyer didn't have. Gene could've used a bit more blood in his solo though, looked a bit weak haha.

Unfortunately I missed the first half hour of the show because I was at a 21st, but here's what i saw of the setlist:

(Missed stuff here, no doubt Detroit Rock City, Deuce, Shout It Out Loud...)
Firehouse
Ladie's Room
Got To Choose
I Was Made For Lovin' You
New York Groove
I Love It Loud
Lick It Up
War Machine
Hard Luck Woman
The Oath
Shock Me
Ace's Solo
She
Gene's Solo
God Of Thunder
Eric's Solo
Love Gun
Paul's Solo
Black Diamond (with the Vinnie/Bruce ending they did in the '80s!)
--------------
Psycho Circus
Rock & Roll All Nite

They definitely seem to favour some of the heavier Kiss songs like She, War Machine, The Oath, etc!

Yep THE FOX! :headbang: He's got the big KISS logos on his kick drums and everything haha its great :) And "Paul" has about 3 different Ibanez Paul Stanley guitars, a black one, a sparkly one, and even a shattered mirror one! And "Ace" has a few Les Paul's including the smoke bomb one... They certainly go the extra mile to be authentic!

Troops saw that advertised while I was in Melbourne .......but alas I had to comehome last weekend and see the family ......Hey what is the go with the Hi-Fi bar it was always closed when I went past it .

Was it?!? I have no idea, I've only been there a couple of times... I think it only opens when there is something on because its more of a live venue than a bar.