Kisstroyer!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Just saw some photos from the last Kisstroyer show I saw a couple of weeks ago that I went to. They capture some of the show pretty well, thought I'd post them up coz they are cool so that when they come to play in your town, you go see them! You gotta check 'em out if they go up to Sydney Spawny!

Kisstroyer3.jpg

Ace's smokin' guitar!

Kisstroyer4.jpg

BOOM!

Kisstroyer5.jpg

Doesn't this look JUST like vintage Kiss footage from the Hotter Than Hell era? (Except that they are wearing Love Gun costumes).

Kisstroyer6.jpg

The God of Thunder loves thrusting that crotch!

Kisstroyer7.jpg

You gotta lose your mind in Melbourne Rock City!

Kisstroyer8.jpg
Kisstroyer9.jpg

Take it off pretty baby! Take it off drive me crazy! You know you got me so hot I wanna see what you've got...

:headbang: Don't see many local club shows like that these days. Onya Kisstroyer! I wanna see ORIGINALS bands do a show like that!

They're goin to Geelong in a couple of months I think too. North Geelong actually I think. The Sphynx or something?

The KISS Recovery Party is gonna be huge though!

Yep it rocks :headbang: And the setlists are way better too. You won't get the real Gene & Paul playing Unholy, Take It Off, War Machine, Is That You, etc and very rarely playing I Stole Your Love, C'Mon & Love Me, etc!

No idea Spiffoon haha.

Sydo is that an RSL or something? HAHA!

Basically.
It's a pokies venue and is usually only frequented by the over 40's crowd.

:lol: :lol:

Hope they've had their medication when Kisstroyer hit town then. The old men might get a little over-excited by the Spearmint Rhino girls!

In most places as long as they pay the insurance to use it I believe. Most bands opt not to because its fucking expensive. But Kisstroyer's show is partially financed by the Spearmint Rhino, and although they put a hell of a lot of money into each gig they make a shitload more back.

What's the Spearmint Rhino? How many people go to those gigs?

Looks pretty fucking awesome actually! I just wish I liked KISS. :)