Kittybeast and Pabla on video

ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING! Thanks a lot for this one.

P.S. Where the girls gone? :(

Incidentally, I attended the Bay Area show a week or two ago, but didn't do a show report here since I get the feeling a lot of people on this forum aren't crazy about the current Maiden sound. It was great. I love modern Maiden nearly as much as old...so the setlist for me was great. I think you can see from the video that Bruce sounds great. I had also gotten fanclub tickets through a friend (like Kittybeast) and was able to be right up front. It was killer. I've seen Maiden many times at this point, and this was as good as any show I've seen.

That was great seeing Kitty and Pabla. Kitty you would be a hell of a TV reporter.

Incidentally, I attended the Bay Area show a week or two ago, but didn't do a show report here since I get the feeling a lot of people on this forum aren't crazy about the current Maiden sound.

So what? As long as you like it. Maiden is unmistakable old school and thus belongs in this forum. I for one would have liked to read your show report. Bring it on buddy! :)

Incidentally, I attended the Bay Area show a week or two ago, but didn't do a show report here since I get the feeling a lot of people on this forum aren't crazy about the current Maiden sound. It was great. I love modern Maiden nearly as much as old...so the setlist for me was great. I think you can see from the video that Bruce sounds great. I had also gotten fanclub tickets through a friend (like Kittybeast) and was able to be right up front. It was killer. I've seen Maiden many times at this point, and this was as good as any show I've seen.

Awesome stuff.
I've tix for the 7/12 show in NYC.....cant wait.
I LOVE the set list.....their last three albums have been among their best so I'm excited, to say the least.
But, to be honest, the list would be even better if they'd replace the tired "Wrathchild", "Iron Maiden', "Fear of the Dark" (god please retire this one), and "Hallowed". (I know these omissions are unlikely but one can dream!).