KIX to be playing at Jaxx!

Snowy Owl

OSA Co-founder
Sep 12, 2005
A tree in Middletown, PA
Just found this out on the Jaxx Website! Should be cool to see Steve Whiteman's old band kicking it out again. Can't miss this!

I am wondering...will the mighty OC be opening for them, being Matt is a pupil of Mr. Whiteman? Would be cool to see teacher and student rock out on the same night!

My first thought was "we have to do this gig!" Unfortunately, that is the same weekend as Prog Power. :( So even if I wanted to do the gig, I know Rick wouldn't be there at a minimum. I was planning on going to PP too (already paid for tickets and such). I'm so bummed. Timing is everything. :(

Death Metal Cookie Monster said:
When are they playing? My sister would most likely be game for going actually, since Kix is her favorite band.
Right now the only confirmed shows are 2 at Jaxx. They are playing two others too. My best *guess* is they'll hit Ram's Head also. Possible Stingers or House of Rock too?

OdinsCourt said:
My first thought was "we have to do this gig!" Unfortunately, that is the same weekend as Prog Power. :( So even if I wanted to do the gig, I know Rick wouldn't be there at a minimum. I was planning on going to PP too (already paid for tickets and such). I'm so bummed. Timing is everything. :(

I am sure you'll get your chance sometime to open for Kix or Funny Money again. I would have been falliing over myself to cover that show! Kix is the definition of the great regional band! :headbang: